My debut EP "Shadowplay" is now on bandcamp!

KristapsCoCoo

Reaction score
Would you upload it as separate tracks, or as a "Full album" video? I want to do this myself, too, but don't know which one works best.

Go with separate tracks and you could probably upload it as a whole too, but separate track are easier to make people listen to...

And BTW, there's acutally a lot of promo channels so you could do research and find out which channels would like to put out a song of yours or maybe even whole EP. Like there's this blanktv channel where there are many subs and some REALLY watched videos and I know that they put out ANYTHING if you ask the. But do a research and find some stylisticly compatible channels and you'll get some extra exposure...:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theo young

Reaction score
you should consider uploading the EP on youtube. You already have it as a "pay what you want download," so it's only going to help you spread the word. That's what I did with mine and it helped, especially since your artwork is good
Yeah man I actually have all the graphics and stuff ready to make a youtube video / videos, should have it done in a few days when I'm back at uni and have access to some decent video editing software!

Still haven't decided whether or not I'll do a 'full album stream' or separate videos, but I think I will probably end up doing separate ones and making it into a playlist. Cheers for the advice! I'll post it up on here when it's done.

The Q

The Engineer
Reaction score
Bought it as well. I'm going to steal your ideas, well... when I manage to reach your skill level anyway!

theo young

Reaction score
you should consider uploading the EP on youtube. You already have it as a "pay what you want download," so it's only going to help you spread the word. That's what I did with mine and it helped, especially since your artwork is good
Hey guys, just finished up the Youtube videos - I've done separate videos for each song but put them all in to a playlist so it will still flow like a full album!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aae6rVorWYs&list=PLM2JUrrnqSFkIqvf0daYXBClCz7Ao5zU3