My Jaden Rose Custom 7

liamliam666

^ My Name Sucks
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, so I ordered a seven string from Jaden late back last year. i can tell you this guitar, when complete is going to be killer.

RGA7 carved top
Lo-Pro Edge Trem
Seymour Duncan Phase 2 Black Outs

Going for Black Trans With Gloss Back and sides, Also Having A Natural bindin look from the FM :)

Ive Posted A Few Pics Of Her Current Status
NOTE: Dimarzio Pickup Routes....Going To Be Playing Alot Of Heavy Shit On This One So Needed Some Better PUP's

If I get Enough Interest from you guys ill keep you posted on the build....Peace

IMG_4548.jpg
IMG_4550.jpg
IMG_4551.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ruins

Reaction score
first of all welcome!
second of all this looks awesome so far! i am really looking forward to see more progress pics
you will find out very fast that we are all pics addicts here. when it comes to guitar pics there are never enough of them :D

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
welcome to the forum. that is really a nice looking guitar, but then all of the Jaden Rose guitars I've seen are top notch.

what are the body woods? assume mahogany + maple?

look forward for progress picks. its gonna kick ass!:hbang:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
wow man that's fucking nice!

you need to upgrade amps when you get 'er, a Line6 Spider II won't do 'er justice ;)

liamliam666

^ My Name Sucks
Reaction score
yes my friend, mahogany and maple it is...the neck a 5 piece using maple and bubinga.

YES, jaden does very good work i highly recommend him, however i am to believe he has a very big waiting list at the moment :(.

i know my line 6 has deffinately had her day, i was contemplating getting a peavey stack, maybe the valve king head... i havnt got a wod of cash to spend so no mesa's coming my way yet :D

liamliam666

^ My Name Sucks
Reaction score
Yeh ive had a quick look around, to be honest i havnt gave a new amp much thought. All i really know is i dont want to go marshall...i want to be abit different

Any ideas Anyone? (remember im on abit of a budhet so nothing too pricey plz :D)

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks nice - but why is everyone getting the eye of Ra or whatever as an inlay? Am I missing out on something?

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Looks nice - but why is everyone getting the eye of Ra or whatever as an inlay? Am I missing out on something?

At least it's not an Ankh. ;)

Looking sweet, man. I look forward to seeing it turn into the beast I know it will be. :yesway:

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
maybe being in the UK you could acquire a blackstar series one head for cheaper than we can here in the states:agreed:

since it's come up... what is the significance of the egyptian symbols?