My Jaden Rose Custom 7

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a custom body and neck on order too, can't wait argghhh.

very similar to yours too, carved swamp ash RGA body, no top wood though. 7 string of course, reversed headstock, maple neck, birdseye maple fretboard.

chris9

Reaction score
that looks awesome mate congrats!!!!!

i,m getting him to make me a uv777gn rep but with reverse headstock and AANJ

Deadfall

Reaction score
Welcome good sir...these pics are making me moist.Must have more....more

Ruins

Reaction score
I have a custom body and neck on order too, can't wait argghhh.

very similar to yours too, carved swamp ash RGA body, no top wood though. 7 string of course, reversed headstock, maple neck, birdseye maple fretboard.
holllyyy shit when you finaly get some pics you better share them with me!!!!:squint:

please?

liamliam666

^ My Name Sucks
Reaction score
il_echthros_777 - to answer the question about my inlays. A Chris Woods guitar that i saw a long long time ago with these same sorta inlays just caught my eye, im not usually a huge fan of inlayed necks but i looked delicious. Also listening to alot of necrophagist and nile at the time seemed to be a big inspiration....and personally the look MINT :D

psywaltz

Psywaltz
Reaction score
this is the fourth or fifth jaden guitar with a ibanez head... why? fact: ibanez won`t built great archtop sevenstrings, they won`t let us be a part of the LACS... the hole guitar world scream for a archtop 7 string, but this guitar will never come... and, because we are so greatful regarding these facts, we all let us built guitars by jaden, a really nice and fantastic luthier, with a ibanez head... for all the fools out there, these JADEN guitars are no Jadens, they are Ibanez and that is not fair. on all heads from all guitars jaden will built for me ever, you can read JADEN guitars and they have there own shape... this is, what i do for a great person, great luthier... Jaden!

Gitarrenneu028.jpg

liamliam666

^ My Name Sucks
Reaction score
bumping this, what's the story with this bro?

man well at the minute i think jaden is on abit of a busy streak, the guitar was originally all ready for paint but was on halt cause the painter was busy also. then i got an email from jaden about a week ago saying that the body is unusable, he was really helpful and more than happy to build another. so at the minute ive changed the pups to 707 routes and waiting for new pics :D going for a purple burst instead of black aswell...going to be killer once finished dude :shred:

liamliam666

^ My Name Sucks
Reaction score
ah man sounds awesome, quilt?

nah flamed, i orignally asked him for quilt but changed my mind. ive changed my mind so much of this point i thinks hes getting abit mad with me but hes patient lol thers is way to many hot guitar that i want out there man so having him just make me 1 is a nightmare:lol:

liamliam666

^ My Name Sucks
Reaction score
ha cheers man, love the kxk finish is mint ;)

well jaden sent me over some pics of the new body this mornin, the same as the old just a thinner FM top and 707 routes:hbang:

IMG_5426.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5426.jpg
    IMG_5426.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 15