My new video on EMG TV

• Thread starter JordanOnMute
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Your great at guitar and have some serious fucking energy.

marked

Reaction score
People in the youtube comments don't know shit!
i loved it man!

EC401? i got mine coming in the mail this week! :) :metal:

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Cool, I believe I have myself another band to check out:yesway:

*EDIT* Can't understand all the hate, since when is a particular person's taste normative for everyone else's? When someone proclaim "THIS IS SHIT!!!!!" (and several exclamation marks for good measure) I can guaranteee that loads of people don't share that sentiment, and then who is right?

Murmel

Reaction score
Cool, I believe I have myself another band to check out:yesway:

*EDIT* Can't understand all the hate, since when is a particular person's taste normative for everyone else's? When someone proclaim "THIS IS SHIT!!!!!" (and several exclamation marks for good measure) I can guaranteee that loads of people don't share that sentiment, and then who is right?

They're just jealous he's playing with Thomas Pridgen ;)

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
Nice work man. Couldn't take my ears off of Pridgen the entire time. Holy shit. I need to figure out a way to kidnap him.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Those youtubers are fucking retarded. Your band is tight as hell. I've never heard of your guys before. I'm a new fan.

CrownofWorms

Reaction score
How'd you get Pridgen, just asking cus he played with Mars Volta and he is pretty well known in the drum world. Its almost like getting Derek Roddy in a band of no background.

Aevolve

Yugen.
Reaction score
Once again, a load of youtube hate without merit.

Good job guys, I thought it was good. :yesway:

handmetheaxe

Guitarded
Reaction score
Really digging this, Thomas Pridgen is an absolute beast. Am I right in thinking you were in Mindwalk Blvd before?

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score

Youtube is just full of ignorant idiots. If an alien civilization only had youtube to judge us by, they would turn the mothership around in a heartbeat, or blow us out of orbit, rightly so. Bunch of assholes that think they are something special commenting on there. They'll trash something while stuffing their face with junk food in a bean bag chair. End rant - some people, is all i'm sayin, goddamn.

And great video, you rock dude. nice tight band too. fuck all the naysayers (thats a requirement if you are going to post on youtube)

not my cup of tea, but i enjoy it, and btw awesome guitar
see, this is what a sane, intelligent individual writes when its not their fav, but have the ability to recognize hardwork & talent

Latest posts