NAD: Bogner Ecstasy!

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I started a thread not long ago asking about this amp. I read just about everything I could since then, watched every video and decided to make my own mind up.

It all kind of came together rather fast. This thing is a perfect grinding tornado!
The tone with my RGD7620 with Nazgul/Sentient combo is exactly what I was hoping for.

Tried it in the store with their gear and it was good but when I get it home it just works so well with my stuff.

This weekend I will be comparing it with my rackmount recto but I know the recto is Gonezo!

Anyhow, once this is integrated into my rig it is going to be exactly what I need.

And its dead mint for a 2001! its like the guy never even looked at it let alone play it!

18664224_10154474711916302_4123651096264778055_n.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
That was quick!
HNAD bet its killer

Hahaha it was quick wasn't it? this happened to appear almost out of thin air and be too good to pass up. Its really all the things to me that my Rev2 Uberschall wasn't but I deeply missed that amp.

I can't wait to hook up some effects and my rack wah HA!

thanks everybody!

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
The store that took the trade in still has it, I might take it but I don't need it.

Shoeless_jose

Reaction score
Small world that past owner is on here, and do you rememeber price on that cab? Likely worth moving my 1960 for it as im also on ontario so could make a road trip out of it

PBGas

Reaction score
Small world that past owner is on here, and do you rememeber price on that cab? Likely worth moving my 1960 for it as im also on ontario so could make a road trip out of it

Looks like someone shipped it to the Mississauga store....that store is probably the worst in the entire L&M chain.

Shoeless_jose

Reaction score
guess you haven't been to the Waterloo one, so terrible, unless you're in the market for a Les Paul Custom and a practice amp then you're in luck.