NBRJBD (New Bernie Rico Jr. Build Day) - The Conjuring of the "Witch"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOUDONE

Reaction score
I think this thread has run it's course, wouldn't you agree?

Yeah, I know.

I just got my refund, so thankfully it is all over :cool:

Maybe, but I am used to playing a Les Paul (which has very square edges), so it is all good.

This has bevels though, so I would imagine it would be more comfortable. Plus points on guitars are usually dull due to body thickness and such.

Must you be so negative?

Hey, it's Zimbloth who's getting his panties in a bunch... As for you, good luck in finding the custom guitar you are looking for... No negative feeling here... Must be Zim's "time of da month..":lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Fucking Mass-Holes.. they're all the same... This is an open forum.. I will put my 2cents anywhere I please... No wonder Bernie doesn't want to deal w/ dealers... Incompetence would irritate me as well...

Whatever you say man. He doesn't want to deal with deadbeat dealers who don't pay and jerk him around. I've been nothing but awesome to him and generated him a ton of business, both through my own orders and all the people who discovered BRJ's work from 5 years of me hyping him up on these forums when no one else did.

If Jr thinks Brian's design is too similar to a BC Rich shape, SO BE IT! Who cares? I already gave him a refund. If Bernie is not comfortable building this guitar, that's his right and I completely understand. There's no tension or animosity, it's a personal decision of his.

I don't know why you're trying to create drama when there is none. Bernie doesn't need a cheerleader butting into people's threads with rude comments. Again, you're not privy to our conversations.

LOUDONE

Reaction score
Whatever you say man. He doesn't want to deal with deadbeat dealers who don't pay and jerk him around. I've been nothing but awesome to him and generated him a ton of business, both through my own orders and all the people who discovered BRJ's work from 5 years of me hyping him up on these forums when no one else did.

Bernie doesn't need a cheerleader butting into people's threads with rude comments. Again, you're not privy to our conversations. If Jr thinks Brian's design is too similar to a BC Rich shape, SO BE IT! Who cares? I already gave him a refund. If Bernie is not comfortable building this guitar, that's his right and I completely understand. There's no tension or animosity, it's a personal decision of his.

I don't know why you're trying to create drama when there is none.

pffft... :lol: whatever dude...

Bruce, feel free to mind your own business at any point here. You don't know what you're talking about. You have no idea what he's been willing to build in the past, you're not privy to our conversations.

If he won't build this guitar, so be it. It's not a big deal either way to me, I'll take care of it.

Only rude comment I see is yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts