Neck specs Jackson Pro Series Dave Davidson Warrior WR7

• Thread starter uni777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Neon_Knight_

Reaction score
So I guess i have to thank the people who made me take a gamble. Found one with a discount because of a little ding in the neck. Managed to steam it out significatly. The neck is not like any of the ibanez guitars i've had over the years. And it is light as a feather.

Potato pics:
Do Jackson 7-string necks have a compound radius, like their 6-string Soloist/Dinky/Warrior necks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Neon_Knight_

Reaction score
Only some signatures don't (Misha, Broderick). The rest they do, I think.
Chris Broderick probably asked them to keep it as close to a Wizard as they were willing to make for him, as that's what he played for years before switching to Jackson (I'm guessing for financial reasons, rather than out of wanting a significant change).

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris Broderick probably asked them to keep it as close to a Wizard as they were willing to make for him, as that's what he played for years before switching to Jackson (I'm guessing for financial reasons, rather than out of wanting a significant change).
Since the Broderick has a 12" radius, I'd say it doesn't resemble a Wizard neck in the slightest.

mastapimp

Reaction score
In all the interviews leading up to the release of his signature guitar, he stated he wanted a clean slate when it came to specs and whatnot. He said he's played everything from flat (classical guitar) to violin (very rounded) and wanted something more curved for his signature guitar, hence the continuous 12" radius.

Check out this video around the 3:55 mark:

I own one of these original USA Broderick 7s and the neck is nothing like a wizard.

Latest posts