Necrophagist hellfest pix, Long hair and finished xiphos 7 inside!

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
You're right, the new material (if we ever hear it) is on 7s.

Is the model in the pictures a bolt on neck? I thought the Xiphos was neck through?

He probably didn't like having to wait 6 months for a new Xiphos when the neck snapped on his last 7 string 27 fret. Bolt on neck means he doesn't have to worry about that.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

krauser19

SEnsual Sickness
Reaction score
7/27 for extreme guitar players now waiting for mors,dawn and demise,homo sum humani,omnia maybe this year who know i think muhammed want's to make a surprise for us :D

The Honorable

Reaction score
Damn that's one sexy Xiphos. I've always regretted not buying the 27 fret matte green Xiphos that I saw at my local Long & McQuade. I think it was the one Peter from The Absence played for awhile. Just can't get into those Edge III trems. I'd rather have a OFR or even a licensed one.

PyramidSmasher

Chess Dragon
Reaction score
That RGD is sexy, but that Xiphos is just to die for. I wouldn't buy a guitar shaped like that, but I'd certainly take one :D

Steve08

Reaction score
Great quality for an audience vid and I wish to hell that someone filmed Dawn and Demise like that... but I legitimately don't think this album will come out, even if Muhammed said they were finishing it up a few months ago :lol:

Latest posts