Necrophagist hellfest pix, Long hair and finished xiphos 7 inside!

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Steve08

Reaction score
sweet i like the streamlined look
not fancy control wise and if it had a reversed headstock
it would be my dream xiphos

did sami's RGD have a tone knob before or is that a switch of some kind i see
Looks too small to be another knob, I suspect either a kill-switch or a coil-splitter or something.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
i thought that was his other one in the photo he had with a single coil in it
im not entirely sure, i just saw an ibanez ad sayin " 7 string, 27 frets blah blah blah.." i used to have a 27 fret xiphos with an air norton in the neck ( looks like a single coil) that could be it

via

Reaction score
cool pics thanks for sharing
... they really have to release the album, or give us some samples or fucking infos,
i really hate it when bands don't update their fans with anything :(
the last info about them on their myspace is about the goddamn tour banner of summer slaughter 09... WTF?!?
sry just 2 years of waiting raging out

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
original

Fixed :yesway:

Espaul

Reaction score
That second picture is a cool one!

also

I stumbled upon this comment on the tube :lol:

Muhammed issued a statement yesterday regarding the new album and how it can never be released. He said this to several metal sites: "I am sad to inform all Necrophagist fans that I can never release the new album because of a global health hazard. After just a few second of listening, you die from the sheer craftmanship, godly skills, and pure brutality. The governing bodies of all nations were trying to steal my work to build Necrophagist bombs. This is why I have destroyed all copies."

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
That second picture is a cool one!

also

I stumbled upon this comment on the tube :lol:

Muhammed issued a statement yesterday regarding the new album and how it can never be released. He said this to several metal sites: "I am sad to inform all Necrophagist fans that I can never release the new album because of a global health hazard. After just a few second of listening, you die from the sheer craftmanship, godly skills, and pure brutality. The governing bodies of all nations were trying to steal my work to build Necrophagist bombs. This is why I have destroyed all copies."

I read the first part of that comment, and immediately wanted to shoot the messenger (read: you). Well, not shoot, more like draw and quarter.