Neko Guitarworks - NK build #3

• Thread starter RMG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMG

Reaction score
Hi, just want to share our 3rd build, Hydra Custom 7 string. We initially built 7 of them by hand, tough work, hope you guys like it.:hbang:

Simulation - after a lot of revisions, we finally agreed to this
457387_433785309989256_106422645_o.jpg

progress pics
5b.jpg

9.jpg

5a.jpg

btw, I've posted our 2nd build here. Cheers

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/standard-guitars/21435-post-random-pics-your-6s-75.html

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
Definitely looking forward to how this goes. :yesway:

BTW, I think you should post at the Dealer & Group buys section since you're technically promoting your company.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Would it be possible to sneak an "r" into the Neko name? The 15 year old adolescent part of me wants to see a metal guitar from a company called Nekro.

Metaloaf

Reaction score
The Hydra looks awesome, nice finish. Do you have a website yet?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
So you guys build these in China and then import them, inspect them and deliver them? Or how does the business work? That's all I can find online.

09kitty23

Reaction score
So you guys build these in China and then import them, inspect them and deliver them? Or how does the business work? That's all I can find online.

Yup, we build them in China and all we do is manage the workshop. My manager's work is designated close to the area and we have been traveling back and forth to visit and see how things are going, just came back from travel last sunday. We make sure to discuss with our team what we need to do with the designs, where to buy woods and hardwares around the globe primarily in USA and S.Korea.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Cool. And do you have a stable of models or is everything custom? And is there a price list?

09kitty23

Reaction score
Cool. And do you have a stable of models or is everything custom? And is there a price list?

This is our standard for the Hydra. it really is a custom built but we just decide to give our all and make this the standard. price for this guitar is $700usd not including shipping.

RMG

Reaction score

Hi Hollow, Im the one stationed in China :), Kitty's in US. Our site will be up soon, for now you can find the info's/contact here

https://www.facebook.com/NkProjectGuitars

I just weighed it this morning, 8.7 lbs for spalted maple top/elm wood / ebony guitar. whew

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
Your silhoute in your logo kinda looks like Mew from Pokemon, therefore by default your guitars are cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.