New Custom 6'er in the Works! (Redwood/Limba whhaaaaaaa)

• Thread starter Watty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
So, I thought I'd just say that Tyler might be psychic. I got into work this morning and sat down thinking that the day was going to be horribly slow and boring and then.....

*poof*

My phone buzzed with assembled pictures!

:yesway:

Last edited:

GXPO

Reaction score
Hmmm, it seems that this gentlemans skills are legit. I liked the anchor guitar but didn't jive with it on a personal level. This, however, I can get into.

Awesome new axe Watty!

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy sweet mother of all that is good and pure.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Holy sweet mother of all that is good and pure.

Absloutley beautiful.

Pretty much.

I just sent over the final payment as well. Kind of makes it real....up until this point, there was a very small part of me that thought he might send me my deposit back and keep the thing (kidding...:lol:). He did say it was going to be hard to see it go. One of the many reasons I think it'd be hard to be a gearwhore and a luthier...

Edit: He did say that there might be a video in the works tomorrow.

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
Watty, I don't know if this has been asked, but what tuning will this magnificent creature be set up in?

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Watty, I don't know if this has been asked, but what tuning will this magnificent creature be set up in?

Nope, you'd be the first. And I'm probably going to keep it in Drop D/E Standard and have my BlackWater in Drop C/D Standard.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
So, there are professional pictures as well as a video on the way. Should be ready to post in the next day or so after they mix and sync the audio for it.

teamSKDM

Reaction score
Not sure about playability, resonance, overall quality etc compared to Viking, but as far as eye candy goes, this is definitely more beautiful than any Vik I've ever seen.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Not sure about playability, resonance, overall quality etc compared to Viking, but as far as eye candy goes, this is definitely more beautiful than any Vik I've ever seen.

You aren't the first to have said so, but I think Tyler (and I) think that's a cool sentiment. And from the sound clips I've heard....even if it isn't quite as good, it's close enough for me...:lol: