New Dean Razorback 7

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Is it the same wood as the 6? This guitar is pretty interesting to me.

+1

The woods are awsome on the Razorback, if this ones are =, IMO are going to be killer!

BTW the V and the RB are amazing, the "binding" looks awsome on the RB.

shredfreak

Reaction score
Specs look good but im not into the pointy thing anymore so dunno, maybe as a last resort or something :lol:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
After looking at the guitar more in the new Dean catalog I just picked up, the less I like it. :shrug: I guess I never cared for the shape of those. I'd totally play one though.......just for kicks. :hbang:

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
since when did dime use a 7? never. It makes no sense to make a dime 7. If they wanna make a 7, cool. but make a different model. Makes no sense to me.

Raxz Slim

Reaction score
jeje, The reason I like pointy guitars is that a lot of folks hate em. A normal guitar looks...........well..........normal. I love those pointy metal head axes:hbang:. I probably will never buy an ordinary one unless she`s a Fender Strat.
I beleive she`s mahogany, too big to fit in a gig bag (which is why they sell her with case) and heavy. Mahogany may be heavy but has a great tone.:yesway:
The Floyd has a bar which goes in with a click, no screwing.
Two individual volume pots and one master tone.
I would chang the EMG`s, I used to think they were cool untill I put some in my Les Paul. NO!!! :noplease: Never do that, I regret it and they are coming back out.

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
since when did dime use a 7? never. It makes no sense to make a dime 7. If they wanna make a 7, cool. but make a different model. Makes no sense to me.
Indeed.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he disliked seven strings. So, to make a seven string model of the guitar that he fucking designed, is a bit rich :noplease:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wasn't there a thread like this back in 07'........... oh wait.

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Cheese and whiskers batman!

That has to be one of the oldest thread bumps ever