New Halo's - eights, nines and tens?

• Thread starter BryanBuss
  • Start date
  • Tags
    halo
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow... that looks awesome. The treble-side cutaway needs to be pulled a little closer to the bridge, but that looks fantastic. I love it. Especially that big, blank fretboard. :yum:

What pickups are in it?

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
Those looks like 45DC :D As others I don't like the upper horn, the shape needs to be slightly refined (and a headstock redesign) me think.
It's the best looking Halo I've seen yet :) looking forward to see the single cut.

Apophis

Banned
Reaction score
WOW, that is awesome.

But if it's EMG 45DC and strings spacing at bridge is even little bigger than 10,5mm, coils of the EMG are too short for that :)

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
WOW, that is awesome.

But if it's EMG 45DC and strings spacing at bridge is even little bigger than 10,5mm, coils of the EMG are too short for that :)

They are not 45dc's these are special pickiups for the 10 in a bass casing.

IF ANYONE WILL BE AT NAMM. COME ON OUT AND PLAY IT FOR YOU SELF AS WE ARE BUILDING ANOTHER SINCE THIS ONE IS SOLD ALREADY. THEY SOUND AMAZING. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS GUITAR. ALOT OF WORK BETWEEN FRIENDS. (KAHLER, EMG, & HALO) DO IT AGAIN.

LOOK FOR MORE CONSPIRING INSTRUMENTS FROM US IN THE FUTURE

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So what's the pricing on these again? And will orders be custom shop or production? I'd assume custom shop :scratch:

Oh and check you PMs :agreed:

Scarpie

Reaction score
holy shit it's actually becoming annoying to hear about this horrible customer service. not meant malicious to technomancer, but who could envy his frustrations you know?

Sponge

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
I've never had a problem with Halo returning calls? I've been meaning to call them up on the progress of my Octavia though, I'm getting wildly curious.

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
I love how they're located less than 20 minutes away from me and I still haven't played one. :lol:

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
I love how they're located less than 20 minutes away from me and I still haven't played one. :lol:

Well that sounds like a personal problem. All you have to do is get up and come on over while we are here. We are moving in March.

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
holy shit it's actually becoming annoying to hear about this horrible customer service. not meant malicious to technomancer, but who could envy his frustrations you know?

:metal: Well you try running a company that moves up to 500 guitar a month and returning and making phone calls and having 3 signed bands and recording albums and having a life with your family and son.

Needless to say I will be calling you "STEVE" today as I wrote you in an email. :agreed:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:metal: Well you try running a company that moves up to 500 guitar a month and returning and making phone calls and having 3 signed bands and recording albums and having a life with your family and son.

Needless to say I will be calling you "STEVE" today as I wrote you in an email. :agreed:

Note my post was a before you responded to me by email and was NOT the one you responded to complaining about poor customer service. I haven't bad-mouthed you on here, I just want to get this taken care of :yesway: