New Ibanez J-Customs with some odd specs

• Thread starter Bloody_Inferno
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Did a search and found nothing so...

J.custom | Ibanez guitars

JCRG11M_MBK.png

JCRG11M_DRR.png

JCRG11R_GTE.png

JCRG11R_BLE.png

JCRG11R_NTE.png

So far they're all 24.75 scale, and this new Edge Custom Bridge R setting. 2 models get a maple board, and the red one is American Basswood while the rest are African Mahogany.

Also Google translation:

Compared with the RG model number of the original made ​​in Japan JCRG11 pickup only sought to clarify the differences in character.
Two humbuckers wired original RG, so that the guitar to play rock guitar music of a wide range of total JCRG11 wood and hardware, including pick-up not only "high output" or "in the thickness of the range "rather than" reasonable feeling of power "and" clear sound "has been developed with an emphasis on. Front pickup characteristics that sustain comfortable with if in a warm and eyes reduced slightly the number of /-coil turns used Alnico 3 magnets, more than the front course number / turn employ Alnico 5 magnets, the high frequency range and clear sense of power pickup rear felt.

Hardware:

The classic floating tremolo bridge that is highly valued by many musicians still after 25 years since its introduction more than adopt the original Ibanez EDGE.
(R fingerboard already specifically tailored Shimuappu JCRG11)
The locking nut is a 42mm wide-adopted TOP LOK III. The difference between 43mm and 1mm while only generalize RG, coupled with differences in neck shape difference can be felt 歴然To. RG and R together with previous fingerboard is comfortable playing them apart.
The strap pins are easily detachable straps, Free Lok pin standard adopted in j.custom.

Some yummy quality axes we have here. :yum:

EDIT: The above are the JCRG11 series. The JCRG10 series have neckthru joints, ebony boards, and the EZ trems.

Here they are by the way.

J.custom - JCRG10-01 | Ibanez guitars

JCRG10-01.png

JCRG10-02.png

JCRG10-03.png

JCRG10-04.png

JCRG10-05.png

JCRG10-06.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SomeGuy97

Reaction score
Look at the back of these things- holy mother of God:

02.jpg

Can't imagine the pricetag...

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Strange that they went with the 24.75" scale. I'd hit each and every one, regardless.

AK DRAGON

Guitar Popcicle
Reaction score
That's only on the JCRG11 series
the JCRG10 series gives you the 25.5 NECK THROUGH but you have the Edge Zero

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Oh god I hope Ibanez does some 24.75" RGs for us mortals.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
These are awesome! I wouldn't be against that red quilt, with the maple board it could the opposite of my RG3120. Why am I poor? Why Lisa, WHHYYYY?!?!?

nickgray

Reaction score
Strange that they went with the 24.75" scale. I'd hit each and every one, regardless.

I'd say the 250mm radius instead of the usual 430mm on the RGs is the most dramatic difference, not the scale.