New Intervals Song Ephemeral

• Thread starter ThatBeardGuy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebski

Reaction score
Did somebody say that they'll be re releasing the last ep with vocals as well? Because that'd be siiiiiiick.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Did somebody say that they'll be re releasing the last ep with vocals as well? Because that'd be siiiiiiick.

They're playing Mata Hari and Tapestry live with vocals. They also mentioned keeping some of the songs instrumental for when they could play longer sets.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
These vocals kick ass. I don't think I have ever heard of these guys before Ephermal popped up on my FB feed today but this sounds incredible and is exactly what I want to hear in metal right now.

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
Good song... and wait, Michael Semesky? Did he sing only clean vocals, or harsh as well for The HAARP Machine? First he joined Raunchy, and now he is also in this band? So he is vocalist of three bands now? :scratch:

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
Good song... and wait, Michael Semesky? Did he sing only clean vocals, or harsh as well for The HAARP Machine? First he joined Raunchy, and now he is also in this band? So he is vocalist of three bands now? :scratch:
He isn't still in The HAARP Machine, he did both clean and harsh there though.

The last tour they did was with Chris Baretto.

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Mike will only be doing cleans in Intervals.

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
So, both wikipedia (says that The HAARP Machine disbanded) and Sumerian Records website (says that Michael is current vocalist) have messed up information... Great.

JoeyW

Reaction score
So, both wikipedia (says that The HAARP Machine disbanded) and Sumerian Records website (says that Michael is current vocalist) have messed up information... Great.

That's probably because Mike is the one singing on their official release

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score

I mean we've heard it from the musicians themselves haha, Mike is absolutely out of HAARP. And Al from last we heard of him, has the 2nd album already written and ready to go, so I'm pretty sure HAARP isn't disbanded. He's probably just looking for like minded musicians to record/play live with him.