New Intronaut Single - Milk leg

• Thread starter TheFerryMan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AmishRefugee

Reaction score
I'm enjoying this album so goddamn much

also pissed I missed them opening for Meshuggah because THEY STARTED EARLY WTF

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
The new album is fucking fantastic. I like from Harmonomicon onwards the best. Seeing them July third with StS \m/

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
They've changed so much since Void, but still somehow are recognizably Intronaut. Everything they do is gold.

Igotsoul4u

Reaction score
i have heard a lot of complaints about the newer stuff and the singing. It reminds me a little of 311 vocals which I dig.

Flemmigan

Snoofin' your gear
Reaction score
New album is incredible. Definitely their best so far and a contender for album of the year so far. It's just damn good from beginning to end. I can't remember the last time I listened to an album 4 times in a day, but I was jammin this all day.

codync

Reaction score
I'm so into this band right now. One of my new favorites. All four albums (and The Challenger EP, don't have Null) are so different and each their own beast. Plus, they sound just as good if not better live. Fuck yeah. Also, I covered this track.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
First off, love the hell out of this album. This is definitely now my favorite album of theirs, and will likely be high on my favorite albums list for 2013.

Now, does anyone know if I'm hearing things or are they tuning to low F# on some tracks? I know they're normally Drop B (or B standard? Pretty sure Drop, but correct me if I'm wrong) but it sounds like they're even lower on some tracks.

davemeistro

Reaction score
I fucking love this album

Now, does anyone know if I'm hearing things or are they tuning to low F# on some tracks? I know they're normally Drop B (or B standard? Pretty sure Drop, but correct me if I'm wrong) but it sounds like they're even lower on some tracks.

I have no idea what their tuning is, but for this cover I'm tuned (low to high) Gb Db Gb Db E Ab Db. I'm definitely going to start playing around with this tuning, it's pretty fun.