New JP signature Dunlop wah coming Feb 2016

• Thread starter beerandbeards
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

katsumura78

Reaction score
Totally getting this. Always loved the wah tone he got but I wasn't going to spend 600 bucks on a rack wah I would use sparingly lol. From the little write up on Dunlops site it has a lot going on once you open up the back: Volume, Q, 6 band eq. Smoked chrome finish is cool too.

Genome

Reaction score
We'll have Petrucci strings and cables next!

A-Branger

Reaction score

well since dimarzio already produce signature cables it wont be too far away from that lol, but as he uses wireless system it wont happen,

but hey you can buy his signature strap!

A-Branger

Reaction score
Totally getting this. Always loved the wah tone he got but I wasn't going to spend 600 bucks on a rack wah I would use sparingly lol. From the little write up on Dunlops site it has a lot going on once you open up the back: Volume, Q, 6 band eq. Smoked chrome finish is cool too.

how funny how he says on the video "...no options to kinda get lost in, when you step on it, thats what is gonna do..." but then you got heaps of options inside of it

at least they said the pedal would come with JP settings as factory, so prob thats what hes talking about

UnattendedGolfcart

SSO's Fat Mac
Reaction score
A wah pedal is something I've barely thought about getting but I think John is the only guy where I can attentively point out the wah usage in his solos and actually enjoy it. Hype!

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score

Well I think he's the most expensive guy to reproduce the rig from: a mesa amp, a mesa cab, the most expensive EBMM AND an axe II. A few strings and cables won't hurt much more.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
I think it's been a long time coming, and JP is definitely one of the more expressive Wah users up there with Jerry Cantrell. Far more applicable for them to have a sig-wah than EVH, in my opinion.

Rich5150

Reaction score
well since dimarzio already produce signature cables it wont be too far away from that lol, but as he uses wireless system it wont happen,

but hey you can buy his signature strap!

He doesn't use a wireless.

A-Branger

Reaction score
He doesn't use a wireless.

I always though he did, specially with the all guitar changes he does. But yeah, you are right, I just checked some pics and live videos. It is Myung the one who goes wireless.

Well, not long to go till dimarzio makes him a JP cable then lol