New LTD Models: 2022 edition

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
That is fairly bonkers pricing yet completely aligned with the wild fiscal ride we're all on.

On that note, I'll never understand paying anywhere near that range for an established company's import brand, features be damned. Based on current exchange rates I paid $160 USD more than that for a bloody pre-production Ohmura Snapper 7 Custom. That is an absurd difference for the guitar you get.

Giest

Never a tune you can dance to.
Reaction score
I'll buy an ESP when their quality and/or warranty improves, until then call me thrice scorned.

Ataraxia2320

Reaction score
Hey remember when LTD was only 1.2k?

God i feel like i need to hoard all those excellent MIK guitars that is in great condition in the used market cuz i aint playing 2k for an import.

I remember when you could get an ESP Standard for that price. And it wasn't even that long ago.

/wrists

enthusiast
Reaction score
The snapper looks like it has potential. I'm hoping there will be an all black option for the Japanese Horizons

Ataraxia2320

Reaction score
Shit I remember when ESP (or Guitar Center/MusiciansFriend) was blowing out some Standard Series distressed Eclipses for like fucking $900 like 10 years ago.

Just before Covid began I had the opportunity to buy a 90s ESP Horizon in good condition for €500 and I passed because it was a 4 hour drive away.

REGRET.