New MESHUGGAH Ibanez 8 string signature model WOOT!

• Thread starter FrancescoFiligoi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
PS here are some crappy iphone pixxx of mine:

mesh1.jpg

mesh2.jpg

mesh3.jpg

mesh4.jpg

mesh5.jpg

mesh6.jpg

mesh7.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
Okay, this guitar sounds fucking incredible. I went back and re-tracked on of my songs (formerly recorded with my old Strictly7+1) with the M8M:

http://www.questionablecontent.net/mp3/NoThanks.mp3

When I first played back the riff at 1:33 I literally started laughing, the tone was so heavy. And the big stretch from the 3rd to 7th fret for that riff is still easy to play, even with the long scale!

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
Okay, this guitar sounds fucking incredible. I went back and re-tracked on of my songs (formerly recorded with my old Strictly7+1) with the M8M:

When I first played back the riff at 1:33 I literally started laughing, the tone was so heavy. And the big stretch from the 3rd to 7th fret for that riff is still easy to play, even with the long scale!

Holy crap, that's heavy as balls.

yellow

Banned
Reaction score
MAN, thats a beautiful guitar. i personally would have liked a neck pickup and perhaps the option for a trem (preferably floyd) but the aesthetics are very tasteful.

timbucktu123

Reaction score
played one of these in guitarcenter anyone wanna give me 6 grand or convince ibanez to make a more affordable one

guy in latvia

Reaction score
So much envy! I've wanted one of these since day one...but having ordered two customs just made me shut down all gear purchases, for the sake of not going completely bankrupt.

cmramirez

ex-Losa
Reaction score
Just got my Ibanez M8M yesterday from Rich @ ibanezrules.com. Absolutely amazing playability and tone! Well worth the price, especially from ibanezrules.com.:shred:

Billman

Reaction score

WOW...that sounds absolutely killer in every way...great clip

EOT

I pull over 500 lbs.
Reaction score
Just got my Ibanez M8M yesterday from Rich @ ibanezrules.com. Absolutely amazing playability and tone! Well worth the price, especially from ibanezrules.com.:shred:

Congratulations man! Now you just need to post an NGD:coffee:

7strung

Reaction score
With no disrespect to the above video.....does anyone else find it distracting to hear backing tracks when demoing a new axe? To me it steals away from hearing the guitar itself. Don't know if I'm alone on this.
Btw that guitar looks and sounds sick!

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
With no disrespect to the above video.....does anyone else find it distracting to hear backing tracks when demoing a new axe? To me it steals away from hearing the guitar itself. Don't know if I'm alone on this.
Btw that guitar looks and sounds sick!

I couldn't agree with you more. Its impossible to really know what the guitar sounds like when its so low in a mix over a backing track like EVERYONE seems to do. :wallbash:

Personally I could never bring myself to play a guitar over a backing track if my point is to show how the guitar sounds. But if the point is to show us that you can play a cover song pretty well, then carry on I guess.