New Metal Music Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
NO FUCKING WAY, HORSE THE BAND IS BACK?!

I fell off hard after A Natural Death, but man, Pizza/R. Borlax/The Mechanical Hand are bangers

Yelir

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Did you guys skip Desperate Living? Album is one of my favorites. Would like to hear what thoughts are on the new EP? I'm jamming a bunch of random shit and the new KG.

myrtorp

Jiggywiggy
Reaction score

I could have sworn someone shared this song here but i think im wrong. I've listened to it alot by now, really good stuff, and never heard of before!

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Did you guys skip Desperate Living? Album is one of my favorites. Would like to hear what thoughts are on the new EP? I'm jamming a bunch of random shit and the new KG.

I bought it, but have listened to it so little, it may as well have stayed in the shrink wrap

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Not really feeling this

Yeah, my opinion is the same as the other single, it's like a less interesting version of what Bring Me the Horizon have been doing on the last couple of albums (sidenote: BMTH have turned in to really good song writers, don't tell anyone I like them though, they are a guilty pleasure now :lol:).

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Ola's new song is pretty good. I am hoping his album has some guest solos from the other internet-progressive guitar folks like Keith Merrow, Misha, etc

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Another Majestica Christmas Track. Everything is on point but for whatever it is I'm just not feeling these songs.

Title track from Soilwork's new EP. A bit long and shows them further drifting from their old sound.

I've never been much of a Within Temptation fan but I really like this new track:

Allagaeon dropping some Neo-classical death metal:

Latest posts