New Metal Music Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Title track from Soilwork's new EP. A bit long and shows them further drifting from their old sound.

I've like the newer Soilwork releases, but this song really could have used some editing. Has some cool sections, but the whole song just felt like it dragged on for even longer than 16 minutes (somehow). Doing the entire video in slow motion didn't help matters either.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I'm also kinda still on the fence about new Soilwork. I don't hate the new direction, but I think they need to mix in some bangers to make the whole package worth it.

KailM

Reaction score
***Salivating***

"FORHIST
is the latest incarnation of Vindsval, the faceless entity behind the legendary BLUT AUS NORD.
Inspired by the ‘90s Norwegian Black Metal scene, FORHIST is purely a raw, intimate and poetic Black Metal act: a solitary walk in deep woods, a haunted dreamworld which exposes the roots of one of the most anomalous protagonists in Black Metal’s history with entrancing cohesion."

https://debemurmorti.aisamerch.com/item/96244

We're probably not going to get a preview after what happened with Hallucinogen's early leak, but one can always hope. I'm expecting something along the lines of Ultima Thulee/Memoria Vetusta. Can't wait for this one. \m/

mastapimp

Reaction score
I had no idea Richie Kotzen and Adrian Smith were collaborating. Very interested in how the rest of the music turns out.

mastapimp

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone posted this yet. Has vocals from Bjorn of Soilwork and was mixed by Mark Lewis.