New Munky 7 LP

• Thread starter TOM4S
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheCopeOfHeaven

You Who? Yoo-hoo!
Reaction score
bump, bah
XD.gif

TOM4S

Reaction score
There is something big about this LP, and the RG sunburst, but I cant say more...

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Am I the only one who really doesn't like the look of 7 string LP style guitars? I dunno what it is about them, but for me, they just don't... jive. I think my biggest issue is the headstock, I don't like the look of 4+3 headstocks that are otherwise totally symmetrical.

Having said, that ones not too shabby.

No your not the only one, I don't like les pauls AT ALL. So a seven string version is still as terrible as a 6 string version to me ^^

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
man, i've just flat out never felt comfy playing LP style guitars. they so thich and heavy and that bottom horn is so short that i have to hug them to keep them on my leg.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
Yeah the more I see that thing the more I think that if Ibanez released one my bank account would weep, that said I'm sure they'd screw it up somehow. :lol: It just needs to be exactly like that guitar and I'd legit buy one. :agreed:

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Damn, that is one fine guitar that Munky has, he has always had amazing taste in guitars. And to all of the people who keep saying he went to PRS; he never left Ibby if he did the Ibby Apex guitars would have been discontinued. In and interview for an Ibanez catalog years ago he and Head said that they had played other 7s by other companies and decided Ibanez made the best for them, they felt the best, looked coolest, and sounded better. I have that same opinion, I love the look feel and sound of Ibby guitars. I would for sure buy that ART7 if Ibby made it a production model, and I don't like single-cut guitars, I'm a super-strat guy.

Fre-Ts

Reaction score
Hello, Munky has got a new 7 strings. It's a LP-like but it isnt a PRS, maybe a gibson or an Ibanez. He plays with it in the sunburst show(2009).

Check out the picture:
for me is one Ephipone or Gibson

s_k_mullins

!@#$?!
Reaction score
I really like this guitar!! and its a nice change of pace from his usual RG shaped axes.
but for this shape i would still prefer a custom 6-string, like Nick's:

l_7312b548e8ae2e3181ef9ccb5889f715.jpg

l_f6c9c43decc0a725bb0066d3998896e5.jpg