New Music...

• Thread starter Ola Englund
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ola Englund

Reaction score
So I'm putting together my first instrumental album and I just released my first single today.
This particular song is not chugging metal, even though a couple of songs on the album are more in that vein. But most of the album is more like this atmospherical type feel good stuff. I usually fall back on having a vocalist in the music I make so this is definitely something new that I'm super nervous about. Anyway hope you guys enjoy.

Drums by Delta Empire and mixed by Ermin Hamidovic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
I pre ordered this when you played a clip on your channel. Pretty awesome music, it is cool to hear something more instrumentally focused from you. This single has got me really excited to get my full LP :)

Am curious about the name of this song, though. Is there a story behind that or just a lack thereof?

ChugThisBoy

Reaction score
Sounds fantastic :D Congrats.

Can I ask how much are the costs of mixing full album by Ermin? I messaged him already but if that's not a secret, can you (Ola) share some details? Thanks ^^

KailM

Reaction score
I know Pizza Hawaii, which is pineapple pizza is a controversial thing, just like this song might be to everyone who just knows me for chugging Metal.

Or maybe I just like pineapple pizza so much.

I was in Hawaii one time with my folks a long time ago and instead of going out for dinner one night we decided to order pizza. My mom was on the phone with the pizza place and ordered a supreme, then requested a pizza "with pineapple, Canadian bacon, and cheese..."

Guy on the phone: "Do you mean Hawaiian pizza?"

My mom: "Yep, that."

:lol:

Nice track Ola!

Ola Englund

Reaction score
Sounds fantastic :D Congrats.

Can I ask how much are the costs of mixing full album by Ermin? I messaged him already but if that's not a secret, can you (Ola) share some details? Thanks ^^
That’s obviously something private between me and Ermin. However I know that Ermin said he would give up mixing altogether so don’t get your hopes up...

Kyle-Vick

Also likes Jeeps and Motocross.
Reaction score
I think it sounds great. It is different and refreshing sounding. I think a lot of folks in this community, like myself, appreciate other kinds of music than just chugging metal all the time.

Joan Maal

Reaction score
Love the song. As you wrote, no chugging but very melodic instead.

ChugThisBoy

Reaction score
Well, to me, the most important thing is that this sounds like Ola and any artist should go in the direction that suits him best

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
I dig it. Kinda petrucci'ish. Looking forward to the whole release.

Yo ola what are you using for that guitar solo around 2:15?

Latest posts