New Ozzy song

• Thread starter Andromalia
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score

Surprised there's no thread about it.
I happen to like it a lot, it's very reminiscent of Ozzmosis and Perry Mason, which is a good sign.
I'm pretty sure his voice is edited to hell and back but who cares. It's a simple yet efficient ozzy song which sounds better than a lot of his more recent albums.

Plus, he's admittedly a Subject Matter Expert given the song title.

NexusMT

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
who is the guitar player ?

The main riff is as you said, very similar to Perry Mason and very Zakk Wylde alike.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tedtan

Reaction score

The main riff is as you said, very similar to Perry Mason and very Zakk Wylde alike.
Steve Stevens and Billy Morrison, both from Billy Idol’s band (and likely other side man gigs, as well).

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

Surprised there's no thread about it.
I happen to like it a lot, it's very reminiscent of Ozzmosis and Perry Mason, which is a good sign.
I'm pretty sure his voice is edited to hell and back but who cares. It's a simple yet efficient ozzy song which sounds better than a lot of his more recent albums.

Plus, he's admittedly a Subject Matter Expert given the song title.

Show Zakk the door cause the songs were sounding like BLS and now this?
It's actually not an Ozzy track lol. It's a Billy Morrison solo track from his new album. Ozzy and Steve are just on this song.

And the reason it's not a big deal is because Ozzy tends to do guest vocals on a lot of stuff.

Moongrum

Reaction score
I have no complaints about the song other than I can't believe that motherfucker has been singing about cocaine for like 54 years, like god damn. Idk if he wrote the lyrics, but I would hope someone would have had more personal development in that time😅

rokket2005

Reaction score
I can understand why people think it's like Perry Mason, it reminds me more of Neenah Menasha by Sponge though, and that song is 100x better than this.