New Rock/Power Metal Song I Just Finished Up, Give a Listen?

• Thread starter Rawkmann
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rawkmann

Reaction score
Hey Guys, just finished up another song was wondering if anybody wanted to check it out, I always appreciate the feedback. Its definitely a bit different than my usual, kind of wanted a more upbeat feel to this one. I used a Rocktron Prophesy Preamp for all the guitar.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Beron

Reaction score
Sounds great, great song! Liked and subbed. But it feels like the vocaltrack stand alone in the mix. Like the vocals came after the mastering. It does not fit in the mix 100% ...not a big issue..keep up the good job.

Rawkmann

Reaction score
Hey thanks so much for Your comments! Yes, I'll admit I'm still trying to get better at mixing in vocals. I've considered laying down our tracks and then getting somebody else to just record and mix the vocals. Though I'll read up and maybe try some strategies to get them to sit in the mix better.

_Drizzt_

Reaction score
Nice work! In my opinion vocals are great, guitar tones (not guitar playing, that one is ok) just meh. Are you singing?

Rawkmann

Reaction score
Great, yes thank You so much. My cousin is actually the singer, and I'm playing the guitars. I've been experimenting with different guitar tones lately, will probably use Amplitube 3 next time see how it turns out.

_Drizzt_

Reaction score
Great, yes thank You so much. My cousin is actually the singer, and I'm playing the guitars. I've been experimenting with different guitar tones lately, will probably use Amplitube 3 next time see how it turns out.

If you have a good pc, Amplitube is a good tool. Otherwise even a cheap old Pod would be a good choice. I have a 2.0 which is pretty awesome for anything beetween hard rock and old school thrash.

Latest posts