New Schecter Models Megathread

tian

Reaction score
^ I don't think there's a general rule, it depends on model/demand/supply. In past years, as far as I can recall, availability of new stuff were anything between right after NAMM to maybe mid-summer. On average, probably by March/April.
makes sense, just curious if any specific dates were floating around like..

Gear4music have estimated delivery down as 25th March, but I can't tell you whether that is "estimated" or "completely made up".
hmm, interesting. Schecter has been spamming the guitar on Facebook for the last several weeks so I was hoping they would hit stores pretty quick but March isn't too bad I guess. Thanks

Get this one damn you!

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/S...let-6-String-Electric-Guitar-2017-P11876.aspx

tempting for sure. guess I'll see how good my patience is haha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tristoner7

Reaction score
Does anybody have any more pics/info on that Diamond series Nick Johnston?

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
shows up on mine.. dammit

Imgur, probably in your cache, but the site blocks it. Use another host, but otherwise anyone else has to click the link and then reload it after it says some kind of denial or whatever.

Boojakki

Reaction score
Holy ...., Nick grew a beard and aged 15 years.

Yes... :eek:

Schecter really needs to make that with a 7th string.

No... :ugh:

This is probably the guitar I am most happy about from this NAMM.

Maybe... :lol:

In fact I will sell two Fender MIM's and buy this one. I expect this to be a lot better playing and sounding. :shred:

Tristoner7

Reaction score
Kinda just looks like any other strat ripoff to me. :shrug:

But it'll play VERY differently (different neck carve, fretboard radius, build quality, etc) than a MIM strat. I did a side by side comparison of a USA Schecter USA Traditional and a Fender American Standard a year ago and they were completely different animals. The Schecter feels a lot more "modern".

Tristoner7

Reaction score
Makes sense. I don't doubt it'll play very differently.

I do have a MiM strat though, and have no issues with its build quality. :2c:

I have a newer MIM Strat as well and I will say, their quality has definitely improved compared to what it was.

I wish they would post that NJ Diamond Series up on the website already...I want specs and pricing.