New Schecter Models Megathread

Zado

Reaction score
People here LOVE Sullivan King's new signature model

wat-wut.png

Zado

Reaction score
- cut indonesian production down and invest more into korea/japan/usa production where there will be better QC ass-riding

Or Europe. I mean yeah, guitars would be proportionally pricier, but try to imagine a Schecter Europe series: flat top bolt-on guitars w/ gloss solid finish, no flashy inlays, not faded finish or burled tops, the most basic features to keep costs down. Stellar craftmanship and great hardware.
Price? Around 2,5 - 3k, basically 1k+ more than a chinese Hellraiser. I'd honestly jump on it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Most of these things are good, but in moderation or as a focal point. Like, are exotic woods bad? No. But if you use all of the available exotic woods (I’m looking at you, Kiesel customers) then it is bad. Or, at least I think so, lol

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought the Roman numerals looked OK? LOL.

I like the Gothic crosses on the Hellraisers.

I was pretty indifferent with the roman numerals, if we're being forced to take AN inlay versus nothing, rather those than the old Hellraiser inlays; the Loomis ones should've replaced the gothic cross in my opinion.

Jynx

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm still here waiting for a nice, twangy, Filter'tron-based retro guitar this year. Even a just reissued Spitfire would be nice. Was sad to see they are discontinued.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
Honestly this would have looked very cool, like ESP cool, with no inlays and no idiotic transparent pick guard
Screenshot_2024-04-22-22-26-50-044_com.facebook.katana.jpeg

Screenshot_2024-04-22-22-26-44-171_com.facebook.katana.jpeg
Yeah the specs look great but man the finish and inlays on it are pretty ugly. I Like the PT EX but hate that it has a forearm contour and not a fan of the pickups. Guess I will keep a hold of my Baritone Fender parts caster a bit longer.

Jynx

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah the specs look great but man the finish and inlays on it are pretty ugly. I Like the PT EX but hate that it has a forearm contour and not a fan of the pickups. Guess I will keep a hold of my Baritone Fender parts caster a bit longer.

Did you see this one from last year?