New Schecter Models Megathread

lattjeful

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Honestly this would have looked very cool, like ESP cool, with no inlays and no idiotic transparent pick guard
Screenshot_2024-04-22-22-26-50-044_com.facebook.katana.jpeg

Screenshot_2024-04-22-22-26-44-171_com.facebook.katana.jpeg
I don't even mind the pickguard that much. Lose the inlays and I'm there day 1.

Zado

Reaction score
Honestly I'm starting to wonder if we are just too picky or something. I mean, how can possibly a brand fail with at least a couple of specs with every single new model coming out every year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
Honestly I'm starting to wonder if we are just too picky or something. I mean, how can possibly a brand fail with at least a couple of specs with every single new model coming out every year?

Definitely.

But it seems like more often than not, a lot of folks would prefer specs that are more tame, like mentioned earlier in thread. Flat tops, solid colors, actually finishing the work on the guitar before tossing it onto a cargo ship, etc.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Both honestly look killer... Though the inlays are a downer on the Meegs. This is one of those few times the inlays are noooo lol. Numbers inlays suck unless is Jason Becker related, especially in that Tim Burton-ass font.

BusinessMan

Reaction score
How are those Silver Mountain 7 and 8 strings?
I’ve got one of the 8’s in the bloodmoon finish. I think it’s pretty nice. Neck is comparable to my km7 mk3 albeit thicker and is about as flat. The pickups leave a bit to be desired as they seem more medium output. Very nice playing guitar. Mine has the fanned frets which was a first for me. Hardly noticed a difference.