New Single ft. Anup Sastry + Luke Martin, Canton Custom Instruments Guitar

Zac Tiessen

Reaction score
Hey all!

Just released my new single "Detour" last Friday featuring Anup Sastry on Drums (ex- Intervals, Monuments) and Luke Martin on Piano (Plini, Nick Johnston). Here is the link:

Let us know what you think! <3

Also for those interested, I'm playing through my Canton Custom Instruments 8 string prototype :) Rick Canton is a fantastic luthier from New Mexico, USA and has made guitars for the likes of Allan Holdsworth and Tim Miller. Will post about the final production model here in a couple months, which is now fitted with Fishman Fluences and other slight modifications have been made.

Cheers,

Zac

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AC.Lin

Poopy-di scoop & Scoop-diddy-whoop
Reaction score
Hm.

-> joined in 2013
-> 12 comments
-> one last comment in 2015
-> rest of the comments in 2014

Congrats for your single, the song is really enjoyable. But, posting like that after so long just to promote yourself... :shrug:

That's only my point of view and i might get scold for that, but still, not sure if it's the right place.
And for promoting yourself or your band, it's that part of the forum -> Live Performance & Stage Sound

Good luck for your career though :wavey:

Last edited:

Zac Tiessen

Reaction score
Hm.

-> joined in 2013
-> 12 comments
-> one last comment in 2015
-> rest of the comments in 2014

Congrats for your single, the song is really enjoyable. But, posting like that after so long just to promote yourself... :shrug:

That's only my point of view and i might get scold for that, but still, not sure if it's the right place.
And for promoting yourself or your band, it's that part of the forum -> Live Performance & Stage Sound

Good luck for your career though :wavey:
Thanks dude glad you like it! Yup been a while, I think I posted in this forum last time a few years ago so that's why I posted here. Will keep that forum in mind for the future, thanks for the tip :) Going to be more active again with my new guitar being finished soon!

Cheers, Zac

Acaciastrain360

Reaction score
Hey all!

Just released my new single "Detour" last Friday featuring Anup Sastry on Drums (ex- Intervals, Monuments) and Luke Martin on Piano (Plini, Nick Johnston). Here is the link:

Let us know what you think! <3

Also for those interested, I'm playing through my Canton Custom Instruments 8 string prototype :) Rick Canton is a fantastic luthier from New Mexico, USA and has made guitars for the likes of Allan Holdsworth and Tim Miller. Will post about the final production model here in a couple months, which is now fitted with Fishman Fluences and other slight modifications have been made.

Cheers,

Zac

I’m sorry, but that is NOT Anup Sastry In that video

Masoo2

Reaction score
Did you end up taking down most/all of your stuff from Spotify?

I loved Tsu and Traverse