New Song! Critique Welcome

• Thread starter musicman61554
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

musicman61554

Reaction score
Here is another fun song I did with my student. Been working on production for a while now. I hope its getting better. Listen, download and enjoy. [SC]https://soundcloud.com/musicman61554/seventh-experiment[/SC]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitarfan85

Banned
Reaction score
Damn you guys know how to write a song! I rarelly make it to the ending of a lot of songs but I did this one

Furyof

Reaction score
Sounds pretty good man :D
I like how you did this with a student. I wish I had a guitar teacher to do things like that with lol. It's a pretty good song.

The mix sounds good on my headphones. Only thing I'd say is that the guitar tones are a little dark, except the lead tones. They sound really good imo. Rhy tones kind of sound a little dark/the mix is just a little dark. I really like the way the kick sounds man.

musicman61554

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. I love recording with my students. I have taught Vince for 3 years now (he is 14) and he is coming along nicely. I have worked really hard on the drums (especially kick/snare) Furyof.