New Sterling 7 string at NAMM?

• Thread starter lewstherin006
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

llihmit

Reaction score
Hello All,
I thought I would contribute some info on availability for the JP170D since there is little to no information out here at the moment. So, they started shipping last week and are available now. Check out posts #24-30 on this thread I posted to regarding my purchase-

SBMM: JP70 playability? - Page 2

Apparently Pete has a great relationship with the factory/reps and he was able to connect me with the guitar within 15 minutes of my original call. I have not received the guitar YET but will post once received - eta is mid February.

dealer link-
Welcome to DuBaldo Music Center!

Amazing service!

-TH

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

llihmit

Reaction score
I was alerted by the store that there was a delay in shipping- eta is next week. I will post once I get the guitar.
-TH

redlol

Reaction score
Maybe a lefty in something other than black? ...that's probably aiming too high even. :D

nah us lefties are cursed with both higher prices, limited availability AND of course the dreaded gloss black only option.

except schecter. but then you still only have one color option..