New stuff from Randall for 2013 & 2014

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Some of you have probably seen this already, but check it out. :)

294069_10151206735834639_2078386640_n.jpg

I'm gonna keep bumping this thread as new pictures and info get posted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
isn't the Satan going into production this year also? I'm pretty exited for that if the price is right.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
So... Basically Mike Fortin is now supercharging randall's?, or Randall is buying his designs? Either way, seems like a win for both of them.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Yup. Some of Randall's existing amps are getting tweaked, and some of Fortin's original designs are becoming more affordable production amps.

Aztec

On a perennial quest
Reaction score
I always think of Randall's when I hear some really aggressive tone.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup. Some of Randall's existing amps are getting tweaked, and some of Fortin's original designs are becoming more affordable production amps.

Mike is also overseeing production to make sure the final production amps are up to his standards... really looking forward to seeing what all they release at NAMM :agreed:

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
It's working! It's working! :rofl:

I hope the Diavlo is the same price. $500 for a tube amp that sounds like that would be mind blowing.

The new tweaked Diavlos I think are already in stock at some online stores, they got the tag on them already and I think the same price.

I'm really curious to see what else comes out besides the mentioned Fortin designs. Maybe some new SS heads or "mini" amps?!

Edit: from a Facebook Randall endorsee

BTW. That is BY FAR the best sounding low wattage amp i've ever played! that is no "one trick pony" folks!!!

29354_10151165888144639_1122531359_n.jpg

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The new tweaked Diavlos I think are already in stock at some online stores, they got the tag on them already and I think the same price.

Yeah Mike said on another forum that the existing ones were updated so you should be able to find them in stock

Mike Fortin said:
The old stock got converted to the newer circuit and have Randall issued hang tags noting it. The next production batch will have different cosmetics and will have the changes.

Abaddon9112

Reaction score
Too many tubes and not enough Mosfets in this thread...

^this. Why did Randall ever abandon so many of their awesome solid state mosfet designs? I'm sure the Dime craze would warrant bringing back the Warhead at least...