New stuff from Randall for 2013 & 2014

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting, might be a proto as it doesn't appear to be a production amp as it looks like a 667 that knobs have been removed from

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Whatever it is, It looks awesome as ..... :lol:

EDIT: Yup, it's the KH103.

1497033_278895755592243_1218417263_n.jpg

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm finding no mention of ship dates in these vids depressing :lol: (and I say that as a huge Fortin fan that just wants to be able to buy some of this stuff)

PF Chang

Reaction score
Get in line. It's been a year and there are like 4 videos of the RG13 pedal. :D

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I take it back, that does look like a finished amp...

I like the brushed aluminum faceplate and have always loved those green lighted switches, had them on my Fortin Cali modded JCM800.

Downside is it will probably be more than the 667 with half the channels :lol: (would love to be wrong though)

PF Chang

Reaction score
Headphones are full range stereo. They need a cab sim. Their simulated out doesn't go to headphones. Glad the RGOD is coming.

Metalman X

The Resplendent Sub-Human
Reaction score
Headphones are full range stereo. They need a cab sim. Their simulated out doesn't go to headphones. Glad the RGOD is coming.

Seems like an obvious choice though... y'know, to have the cab simulation on the headphone output? The RG13 seems like such an awesomely designed unit, kinda surprised they dropped the ball on that little detail.

That saud, I'm still not sure I should get one. I WANT to... but I already own a V2 and a Cyclone, which I have various direct in/recording solutions for, it seems kind of redundant for me. Can't really justify spending money on something I sort of already have right now, if that amkes sense. But I really like the idea of a Randall in a little box though...

If they make an all tube one, like a Thrasher pedal I may be on board since it may add something my heads don't already do.

PF Chang

Reaction score
Seems like an obvious choice though... y'know, to have the cab simulation on the headphone output? The RG13 seems like such an awesomely designed unit, kinda surprised they dropped the ball on that little detail.

That saud, I'm still not sure I should get one. I WANT to... but I already own a V2 and a Cyclone, which I have various direct in/recording solutions for, it seems kind of redundant for me. Can't really justify spending money on something I sort of already have right now, if that amkes sense. But I really like the idea of a Randall in a little box though...

If they make an all tube one, like a Thrasher pedal I may be on board since it may add something my heads don't already do.

I thought the power amp out was to drive the headphones? Maybe making the cab sim switchable there would have worked.

My AMT SS-30 has a simulated out. I plug into an EHX headphone amp. I want my old Randall tone back, so the RGOD is a simple solution for my board.

Then the SS-30 will solely become part of one of the most expensive headphone amps out there. :lol:

Metalman X

The Resplendent Sub-Human
Reaction score
I thought the power amp out was to drive the headphones? Maybe making the cab sim switchable there would have worked.

My AMT SS-30 has a simulated out. I plug into an EHX headphone amp. I want my old Randall tone back, so the RGOD is a simple solution for my board.

Then the SS-30 will solely become part of one of the most expensive headphone amps out there. :lol:

Well, I use a Moen Buffalo pedal/direct box from my V2's Slave Out for cab simulation/headphone practice, so I may have you beat there.

Bouvre

Guitarist of The Faceless
Reaction score
I had the privilege of playing through the Randall Satan and 667. And they are easily the beefiest, balliest tube amps I have ever heard and played on. Really stoked to get one. :hbang:

1609803_10152230310585786_2094926068_n.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

EDIT: Mike hinted at something "Dime-related." Possibly something RG or Century related? Maybe one of the Warheads?

Latest posts