New Teramaze on the way!!

• Thread starter electriceye
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

electriceye

Reaction score
Looks like the singer on Her Halo, Nathan, is out and the old singer is back. He's a bit grittier. This song sounds like a return to Esoteric Symbolism, but not as trippy. I hope they finally gain some real traction around the world. They're fucking amazing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

electriceye

Reaction score
New track is killer! Didn't know about the singer change though.

I didn't either until last week! They're virtually inactive on Twitter. They're a little better on IG, but not much. Apparently the change was made over a year ago... And I consider myself a rabid fan of theirs! :D

Dyingsea

Reaction score
I need to revisit bone collector and the like. I really lost track of these guys as it’s been years. Not even sure what to go back to to start over perse.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Yeah Nathan's been out for a while now. Saw them live with him and he certainly delivers the pipes.

And his new band is pretty great too.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
Definitely enjoy these guys. Been a fan since Anhedonia.

It's funny how much Brett and Nathan sound alike. I barely noticed the difference.

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
I didn't either until last week! They're virtually inactive on Twitter. They're a little better on IG, but not much. Apparently the change was made over a year ago... And I consider myself a rabid fan of theirs! :D

When I was on IG Dean was more active on his personal account than the band account if I recall.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, Dean is pretty consistent with updates on his personal accounts more than the band amount. For whatever reason. I also think Dean is working on a solo album too

Radau

Bongoloid
Reaction score
Hope you guys are digging Fight or Flight!
The vibe of Are We Soldiers is kind of like if you woke up the day after Esoteric Symbolism and everything's still the same.

Radau

Bongoloid
Reaction score
Hey guys! We released Are We Soldiers on June 21st!
Check out some of the reviews

“Teramaze have a real powerful contender for album of year here.” - 10/10 Rock N Load Magazine

“Are We Soldiers is another monumental slab of power-tinged progressive metal from this five-piece, chock-full of huge songs, high level musicianship, soaring vocals and shining production.” - 4/5 TheMusicAU

“If you are looking for new faves in the field of prog-metal, you have to check this band. TERAMAZE have got the stuff to do next to the Swedes of DARKWATER to the gods of prog-metal, ie SYMPHONY X or DREAM THEATER. A real insider tip and nine points for this surprising album.” - 9/10 darkstars.de

Here's my personal favourite track, Orwellian Times.

Hope you dig it!

Latest posts