New Teramaze on the way!!

• Thread starter electriceye
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I very much agree with Orwellian Times being a favorite. Some epic stuff.

But yeah, solid as hell album. Esoteric Symbolism still stands as my favorite (and really should get more recognition as a classic of the Prog Metal genre) but Are We Soldiers is a damn great record and I see it on my top 10 at the end of the year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
yep, I don't think it's Esoteric Symbolism good but it's excellent none the less.

Radau

Bongoloid
Reaction score
Hey guys, we've recently revealed the title and art for our new album "I Wonder"

107524674_10158340800070281_8519118726802335836_o.jpg

You can hear some of what we've been working on in the video below!

We're currently in the middle of an Indiegogo campaign to fund the finishing touches on the album as well
https://igg.me/at/vQt-4QN-jkk/x#/

70Seven

Ibanez Foerever!!!
Reaction score
Saw this thread and was exited to read about a new Teramaze album, then realized it was an old thread, still read through only to see this post! That preview sounds great! Cant wait for the rest. Release date?

I just found out about Teramaze earlier this year, I'm only familiar with Esoteric Symbolism and Are we Soldiers so far. Great stuff!

Radau

Bongoloid
Reaction score
Saw this thread and was exited to read about a new Teramaze album, then realized it was an old thread, still read through only to see this post! That preview sounds great! Cant wait for the rest. Release date?

I just found out about Teramaze earlier this year, I'm only familiar with Esoteric Symbolism and Are we Soldiers so far. Great stuff!
Aiming for October

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Is Teramaze moving forward with Dean doing both guitar and vocals, or is the band going to get a separate vocalist again after I Wonder?

Radau

Bongoloid
Reaction score
Is Teramaze moving forward with Dean doing both guitar and vocals, or is the band going to get a separate vocalist again after I Wonder?
We're not opposed to working with another singer again in the future, so it's not a no and it's not a yes :lol:
Either way, you can be sure there will be killer guitars and vocal melodies in any case

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Any chance there's a vinyl run for I Wonder, or just digital? Buying it either way.

Zhysick

Reaction score
I love Bongo basses and that fuchsia sparkle is just fucking amazing... HOLY SHIT! I love it...

MusicMan, release a Bongo guitar AND I AM DONE! :lol:

Oh, yes, I just heard all the tracks of the thread and I have become a fan. Yep... great music. Really great.

Radau

Bongoloid
Reaction score
I love Bongo basses and that fuchsia sparkle is just fucking amazing... HOLY SHIT! I love it...

MusicMan, release a Bongo guitar AND I AM DONE! :lol:

Oh, yes, I just heard all the tracks of the thread and I have become a fan. Yep... great music. Really great.

Thanks dude!

Latest posts