Elden ring!

• Thread starter BusinessMan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Sweet jebus, I did it. Blood Sword Lance, and then completely gave up on avoiding anything in favor of the heaviest armour I had and just tanking everything from behind a shield. Made it to phase two without the mimic at all, then seppuku + mimic cheesed phase 2 before he had a chance to do that giant jump into the air for phase 3. Oh, and a rune arc, and the mixed thingie right at the beginning.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh, this shit is offensive to watch after all the time it took me to beat him; like, I knew parrying made things easier, but this is downright insulting to me, and I'd say even FromSoft.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like I did the opposite of a no-damage run. Was more like a "how much damage can I take and still survive" run.

Ah yes, the Rocky 3 finale, I'm quite familiar with it unfortunately as an "unga-bunga" player with no signs of reforming

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Bruh, this shit is offensive to watch after all the time it took me to beat him; like, I knew parrying made things easier, but this is downright insulting to me, and I'd say even FromSoft.

This is sort of why I don't buy all the reddit guys complaining about this game being too hard in general. There's always going to be some guy who puts out a video like this. Just from the video I learned a couple things to try to save my ass at two points where I typically get my ass handed to me.