The HAARP Machine Megathread

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
I’m just going to leave this here.

IMG-8059.jpg

Werecow

Reaction score
Paranoid schizophrenia would fit. The most obvious sign is usually logical dissociation or misassociation resulting in confusion, fear, and illogical suspicions. Might make for some dope ass tech death now that I think of it.

If you watch the evening news and think they are speaking directly to you, literally, that would be the sort of thing which qualifies. Or Kindle Jimmers on Twister, same thing. They are talking, to you, but that's not really what is going on. Overt use/misuse of onomatopoeia or fixation on arrogating adjectives in an attempt to submit poetic wordings which "gracefully" circumvent the requirement for foundational logic in what they are trying to say is common as well. Many times they come off as coy and aloof, as this hides their logical dissonance which they often feel requires any external validation in regard to coherence. It also easily leads to bipolar characteristics even though medicine really likes to draw a bold line between the two. Regardless, mania/hypomania is a frequent publicly exhibited characteristic, likely resultant of the schizophrenic mind's pendulous internal experience. The line between schizophrenia and narcissistic personality disorders is also bold, but is crossed very easily depending on the person. It's typically a subtle thing which can lead to different very obvious things, but the predicating issue can become routine in any case as it doesn't especially disrupt the logistics of basic human needs or is recognizably odd in modern society.

I'll stop before we get to how happiness and anger are both forms of a lunatic inability to comes to terms with reality and how said reality is just a likely story that your sense choose to tell you, or how if you think you aren't crazy then you're probably fucking bonkers. Shit, I think I ate an extra edible while writing this.
I have a close friend who has paranoid schizophrenia, and when it flares up she believes there's this "grand plan" of scheming against her. To help her, i usually have to give my phone to her for her to check my messages to make sure i'm not part of the scheme. She usually believes i'm trying to help her then, but still 100% believes there's a scheme amongst everyone else she knows. It's not until the episode is over (usually with meds altered or taken back up again) that she'll return to normal. It's distressing and worrying to watch happen, but at least i know some tactics that work to help her.
Once she recovers from the episode you wouldn't know she has any mental health difficulties at all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jebe-

Reaction score
I kinda like like it, but it sounds very much like there is 2 or 3 different songs playing on top of each other. The edited and hard panned guitars in the beginning and cymbals(?) that sound like static noise after 2:30 made my head hurt :ugh:

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
Isn't someone on here friends with Craig Reynolds the drummer? I wonder if there was any strange behaviour (egocentrism aside) that hinted at this way back when.

RoRo56

Reaction score
Isn't someone on here friends with Craig Reynolds the drummer? I wonder if there was any strange behaviour (egocentrism aside) that hinted at this way back when.
He doesn't really ever speak about details on Al/HAARP. From what I remember it was Craig that was threatened with the whole "burn your house down" thing back in the day.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Speak for yourself, I did my part by never listening to a single song by HAARP machine, since they were just another djent flavor of the month
They were more tech death. That playthrough vid he did (which I believe was concluded to be mimed) was pretty impressive at the time.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I dunno anything about all the miming or slowed down tracking studio magic, but I did like their music. In this day if he were upfront about it people would still listen to it. Seems like a shame if it's setting him and the music back.

Mboogie7

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Reaction score
They were more tech death. That playthrough vid he did (which I believe was concluded to be mimed) was pretty impressive at the time.
Was that “shedding” or which one are you referring to? I’d be curious to check it out.

ramses

Guitar/pizza regular
Contributor
Reaction score
The internetz have indeed done a number on humanity.

Hopefully, he has a close friend or a family member who will soon hug him and tell him to get help.

TheDandy

Reaction score
Really sad to see him going through this, I was really hoping he was coming into a resurgence of some kind. Anyone remember the song LP2 he put out on YouTube a few years back? Not up on his channel anymore, I’d love to hear it again.