The HAARP Machine Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
not gonna disparage anyone for like al's music but i have to wonder how fatiguing it is to record music like all of these "tech" bands where you're just punching note after note at half speed. honestly who has the time for that shit

https://www.instagram.com/p/mr_c6QpAuz/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
If you play it at half speed and edit the DI, you only have to play it once, transient detect, split, quantize. Way faster than playing it bad at the right tempo, lol.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
I gotta say, this is a lot better than I was expecting- head and shoulders above The Nadir imo.
The vocals also came out a lot better than I had expected.

I might actually be looking forward to new music from The Mu'min Machine again.

Lianoroto

Reaction score
Not digging the mix and a few of the melodic elements, but man this is surprisingly good. Al is maybe a year or two away from actually doing the material "justice", which is kinda impressive given for how short he has been practising singing.

RoRo56

Reaction score
necro post but it seems like Al is kinda going off the deep end. hopefully we don't end up with another Justin Lowe situation

View attachment 140211
I had two thoughts when I saw these videos. First was Justin Lowe as you mentioned, second was is he just trying to gather momentum by being controversial? Either way mental illness is no joke.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
necro post but it seems like Al is kinda going off the deep end. hopefully we don't end up with another Justin Lowe situation

View attachment 140211
I'm not going to burden myself with watching this, but people don't usually fake these kinds of behaviors in the hopes of gaining clout from controversy. It's more often indicative of a genuine personality disorder. Hopefully people in his life can get through to him and help him get the help he needs.

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure a guy who's being discussed on seven-string guitar forums definitely rejected a Kardashian/Jenner

OK, buddy
yeah, I'm thinking he's mentally unwell. I don't generally enjoy watching people have meltdowns so when I found this through djent shitposting on fb I just read this dude's summary and shared it. Not really a fan of their music but it's sad to see either way.

1710348174859.png

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I was just scratching the surface of this from a few years back... It's seeming like a train wreck I should look away from but will likely read every post of that locked thread during dinner.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, I'm thinking he's mentally unwell. I don't generally enjoy watching people have meltdowns so when I found this through djent shitposting on fb I just read this dude's summary and shared it. Not really a fan of their music but it's sad to see either way.

View attachment 140231

I'd be VERY curious to know which DGD songs he considers to be "diss tracks" about him