New Tremonti album coming in September

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
agreed!

I was hoping he'd break out and do a solo album after creed since I thought he had potential as a singer given his backup vocals. I guess he felt like he needed more practice first haha

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
agreed!

I was hoping he'd break out and do a solo album after creed since I thought he had potential as a singer given his backup vocals. I guess he felt like he needed more practice first haha

It made a difference. :lol: Hearing his backing vocals between then and now is massive. Creed's Full Circle and AB3 showed he can do lead vocals and he made GOOD use of it. :lol:

But yeah, I'm curious to see if this gonna cover a wide range of sounds like Dying machine did, or if he's going back to the all-out metal (with occasional rock) like the first 3.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
haha agreed. He really put in a lot of effort practicing and getting better, and it shows big time. That's something I need to do myself. I need to make time to take some singing lessons.

yeah i'm curious what direction he'll go too. We shall see!

shpence

Reaction score
I think the Tremonti stuff keeps getting better and better so I'm excited. Really liked, "A Dying Machine" and the Cauterize/Rust albums.

AwakenTheSkies

Life is like a box of chocolates
Reaction score
Yes! I like that Tremonti is making music on his own. One Day Remains, Blackbird, ABIII and Fortress have been some of the most influential albums for me growing up. But I can't get into the last two Alter Bridge albums at all.. All I Was, Cauterize, Dust and A Dying Machine, loved them. Surprisingly All I Was is the one I keep coming back to...

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I
Yes! I like that Tremonti is making music on his own. One Day Remains, Blackbird, ABIII and Fortress have been some of the most influential albums for me growing up. But I can't get into the last two Alter Bridge albums at all.. All I Was, Cauterize, Dust and A Dying Machine, loved them. Surprisingly All I Was is the one I keep coming back to...

I axtuallt really liked The Last Hero and Walk the Sky is hit or miss. An unfortunate casualty in the mid-late 2010s synth rock revival :( I mean it wasn't as blatant as Muse or BFMV but some of the guys said they took inspiration from 80s new wave and synth rock

feilong29

Reaction score
Yesss! Love Cauterize so much. Can't wait for his new stuff :D :D :D

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
New song

Sounds like a song written for All I Was (specifically The Things I've Seen or Proof) with the overall atmosphere and production of A Dying Machine.

AwakenTheSkies

Life is like a box of chocolates
Reaction score
It says video unavailable for me, but it's "It not for you", right? I liked it! It's funny how this type of rock/metal music doesn't innovate much, and almost always uses the same structure. But I always end up getting hooked anyways. Tremonti has a very good ear for melody and writing songs. His singing has become really good too. I remember watching some clips from 2012 when All I Was was released and sometimes the signing was a bit rough, but I liked that in it's own way too. It's like in the album he was singing but live he was just screaming the vocals. :lol:

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Yea I’m really loving these, between this and Myles’ last solo record I really wouldn’t mind Alter Bridge calling it quits actually, as the last couple of AB records were getting less and less enjoyable in my opinion.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Yea I’m really loving these, between this and Myles’ last solo record I really wouldn’t mind Alter Bridge calling it quits actually, as the last couple of AB records were getting less and less enjoyable in my opinion.

AB is a big deal in Europe apparently, especially in the UK, so i don't see them hanging up things... ever. Plus it's still their baby.

Latest posts