News on Jackson for 2017

• Thread starter MWC262
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
:yesway:
Uh, yes it is. Look at the cards on the neck. TMZ and Truetone bought them.

BTW, there probably is only one of those. From what I understand, shops put their cards on a guitar they want (to resell), and there is a drawing to see which shop will get it.

Fathand

Tube Snake Boogie
Reaction score
Wait, what? The KEXT -series kelly is a hardtail (TOM), even though the pic on Jackson's website shows the trem version.

I was just GASsing for a hardtail Kelly... if you ditch the neck PU you've almost got a poor man's KE1T. :cool:

Ivars V

Reaction score
The new rr24 with ash top will be mine. They guessed almost everything of what I had with custom shop rr in mind! Or maybe I'm just gonna grab a used japanese rr24. We'll see, but I'm getting rhoads this year!

Possessed

Reaction score
I bet the kiesel copy is built by the new builder named Joe Williams. Last year he somehow copied JP6, this year he copied Kiesel :noplease:

MatthewK

Reaction score
The white finish looks so much better with the black headstock. Would love to see this in a Pro Series or higher.

2916920576_gtr_frt_001_rr.png

The extreme angle on all the strings at the nut can't be good for tuning stability.

XMetalcheFX

Chef de Extreme
Reaction score
man. .... jackson.

how hard is it to make a pro warrior.

Well,

Judging from the drought apparently you have to travel interdimensionally to get the materials, then mail away for some things.

Its all very technical with graphs and charts and such.

Cut them some slack, man. Its only been 30 Years. Sheesh. :spock:

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
I bet the kiesel copy is built by the new builder named Joe Williams. Last year he somehow copied JP6, this year he copied Kiesel :noplease:

The Music Zoo is getting that one and the build tag doesn't say who built. They must be ashamed of it also

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
Anyone see the specs for the Mick Thomson limited sig? I am assuming its standard soloist specs with a hard mounted floyd but was just curious

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Got a feeling that one of these is gonna end up in my house this year.

I hear you brother! Haven't felt so strongly about either this or the Alexi-ish sig in a long time. Going to save some pennies and spring for one for sure.:shred:

XMetalcheFX

Chef de Extreme
Reaction score
I hear you brother! Haven't felt so strongly about either this or the Alexi-ish sig in a long time. Going to save some pennies and spring for one for sure.:shred:

ITS NOT THE ALEXI SIG!

ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE ALEXI SIG!

JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE YELLOW BEVELS DOESNT MEAN ITS....

Sorry couldn't resist. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
ITS NOT THE ALEXI SIG!

ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE ALEXI SIG!

JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE YELLOW BEVELS DOESNT MEAN ITS....

Sorry couldn't resist. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah yeah, but for me any RR with yellow bevels, gold hardware and a FR will essentially be an Alexi sig, or a wannabe sig. I'll bet you like one Dollar that this model would have never been made if Alexi hadn't made them famous.