NFL Football 2014-2015

• Thread starter Joose
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
This just sucks ~

Sam Bradford out for Rams' season with torn ACL - NFL.com

I really believe Bradford is the guy that can bring this team far, they have the best defense in the NFC West imo and was really looking forward to seeing Bradford play, he played really well prior to his injury last season. I still think the Rams are a talented enough team to pose a challenge within the division but I was really looking to seeing him play this season :noplease:

That said, really happy how the Seahawks are playing these past two preseason games, hope it carries over to the regular season.

Also watched the Colts vs Saints game last night and was impressed with Drew Brees right away....I thought I'd see more out of Andrew Luck who I thought didn't play that bad minus the interception.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
^As long as you have Cutler, yes. :lol:

I truly can't believe what they're paying him.

:lol: I thought about Mallett in the Pats game I went to and how he's played this preseason and he reminds me a lot of Cutler.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I just read that Peyton Manning is being fined for taunting during the Houston game....

If Manning can be fined for taunting, then Richard Sherman should be broke by the end of week 2. Seriously, wtf is the NFL's deal with shit like that?

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Great sports day. Dallass lost, seachickens lost, noners killed (though they won't keep johnson because they are retarded) and the giants (BB) won.

Freeze this moment in time........

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
But Cutler is not the problem! Bears were something close to 3rd in the NFL last season in points scored! I have a lot of faith in Cutler now that he has a decent O-line. My worry is the HORRIBE defense! I mean, the Bears, even through really bad years, always are known for defense but when you rate in the bottom 3 in the league for almost every stat, you're not accomplishing anything good. The Seahawks game exposed a lot. As of right now Seattle is the team to beat.

To be fair, the biggest issue with cultler is that he doesn't stay healthy. Anyways, week two, sunday night, a guaranteed victory for you ;)

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Good to send Dallas to their 5th winless preseason in history; especially since we only had like 2 or 3 starters in.

The real season is almost here, gents!

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Even though he's on my team, I don't care much for aldon smith, but that's ridiculous.

Beat your wife unconscious......2 games....somehow that is no big deal.

It's just because the 49ers are the most hated team in football. I guarantee you if it would have been dallass he'd have gotten much less.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Yeah, yet players who smoke a fvcking bowl get way worse punishments.

Matt Prater got 4 games for drinking a beer.

One of the classiest players in the NFL, Peyton Manning, gets fined $8k+ for "taunting" in a preseason game.

Josh Gordon gets a 1 year suspension for smoking weed.

Wtf

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Yeah, yet players who smoke a fvcking bowl get way worse punishments.

Matt Prater got 4 games for drinking a beer.

One of the classiest players in the NFL, Peyton Manning, gets fined $8k+ for "taunting" in a preseason game.

Josh Gordon gets a 1 year suspension for smoking weed.

Wtf

While I do agree Ray Rice got off WAY to easy(He should have been suspended for the season at the very least!). Gordon and Prater didn't get those sanctions for drinking a beer or smoking a bowl...they got the horns because they were repeat offenders. Gordon is a fool, he reminds me of Adam "Pac-Man" Jones, he just doesn't seem to get it.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
While I do agree Ray Rice got off WAY to easy(He should have been suspended for the season at the very least!). Gordon and Prater didn't get those sanctions for drinking a beer or smoking a bowl...they got the horns because they were repeat offenders. Gordon is a fool, he reminds me of Adam "Pac-Man" Jones, he just doesn't seem to get it.

They could repeat those offenses 10 times and it won't compare to beating your wife.

I do agree that Gordon is a fool, so is Justin Blackmon.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Terrelle Pryor released by Seattle Seahawks - NFL.com

At first, I was kinda letdown that they got such a steal with Terrell Pryor that he'd at least make the team as a 3rd QB but I feel as though he did cost us two games in the preseason (although he did have a couple nice plays during the preseason) and BJ Daniels outplayed him. I thought Tavaris Jackson played poorly the last preseason game but I'm still a fan of him and he's firmly entrenched at number 2. I still liked the idea of Pryor being in the mix...:shrug:

Oh well, I believe Terrell Pryor will find a team and I think he's a talented athlete but it seems a lot like how Tim Tebow was while his time in the NFL.....Maybe Pryor is doomed at QB and should consider another player position. I wish him the best. :yesway:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Less than a week till kickoff!

Need. Football. Now.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Saints cut Champ Bailey's old ass and all our kickers? Haha guess it's nothing but 2 pointers this season. :lol:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I wish we had been able to keep Champ. Would've been great for him to finish his career with this season's Lombardi. ;)

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
I wish we had been able to keep Champ. Would've been great for him to finish his career with this season's Lombardi. ;)

Well, he said he wanted to win a SB and that's why he chose the Saints. We might sign him back after week 1, that way we don't have to pay him a guaranteed salary.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, the suckey noners are the real-life thugs of the NFL. Makes richard sherman seem positively wonderful :lol: I think I'll jump off the noners bandwagon and go over to the shehawks. I'll order my first name russle, last name wilson jersey tonight. I wonder if they even have any?

So, to recap the season:

SEA, GB, NO, and PHI will win their divisions. ARI and CHI will be wildcards.

DEN, CIN, NE, and IND will win their divisions, with SD and BAL being the wildcards of the AFC.

Championship games: IND @ DEN and PHI @ SEA. Den/sea win, seattle wins.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
latest photo of the noners leaving camp.......

california_prisoners_reuters.jpg

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Wow, the suckey noners are the real-life thugs of the NFL. Makes richard sherman seem positively wonderful :lol: I think I'll jump off the noners bandwagon and go over to the shehawks. I'll order my first name russle, last name wilson jersey tonight. I wonder if they even have any?

So, to recap the season:

SEA, GB, NO, and PHI will win their divisions. ARI and CHI will be wildcards.

DEN, CIN, NE, and IND will win their divisions, with SD and BAL being the wildcards of the AFC.

Championship games: IND @ DEN and PHI @ SEA. Den/sea SB, Denver wins.

Fixed.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Uh, did I miss some 49ers news that makes them out to be the NFL version of the Galactic Empire, cause currently I haven't read anything new to justify all this "Boourns" going on