NGD - Bernie Rico Jr. Hesperian 727 (now with one less string!)

UnderTheSign

Reaction score
Haha, reminds me of every time I get confused by the amount of boxes and end up sending the wrong one to the wrong customer...

Glad it all worked out in the end, nice guitar you've got there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kruneh

Reaction score
Yes.
Still waiting for good feedback on these, they look pretty cool though.

Cool!
I lke them better with the larger tuning pegs though.
You have any idea about upcharge for these?
Well, this guitars owner does I Guess :D

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Bah all these BRJ NGD are making me so jealous:mad:

Awesome guitar though!!!!! I taught you you were about to say you got an empty box when you picked it up from FedEx. Happy shredding:shred:

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I've had Fed Ex fuck up two awesome guitars. I will never ship with them and I cringe whenever I buy a guitar and it is shipped Fed Ex.

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
Awesome Guitar bro and even better attitude to boot. Congrats!

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
Cool!
I lke them better with the larger tuning pegs though.
You have any idea about upcharge for these?
Well, this guitars owner does I Guess :D

They are standard hardware with the hipshot bridge....
OP - how about chiming in with some feedback on these cause I'm trying to figure out if I should keep Hipshots or get my normal, Sperzels.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
OP - how about chiming in with some feedback on these cause I'm trying to figure out if I should keep Hipshots or get my normal, Sperzels.

I really like them so far. Maybe a bit more than Sperzels. I like how they look and feel. They're pretty solid. No complaints.

jfb

Reaction score

I have the same tuners on my BRJ BFR 827 Hesperian. Love them.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I've had Fed Ex fuck up two awesome guitars. I will never ship with them and I cringe whenever I buy a guitar and it is shipped Fed Ex.

It's the opposite up here bro, I've NEVER had a problem with FedEx since I moved to VA but UPS has damaged 3 items and nearly lost one. They left my Mystic Dream BFR Rosewood laying out in front of my apartment complex with no signature! :eek: :realmad: Literally anyone walking by could have just nabbed it and walked off scott free as the walkways are not enclosed. :noplease:

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
It's the opposite up here bro, I've NEVER had a problem with FedEx since I moved to VA but UPS has damaged 3 items and nearly lost one. They left my Mystic Dream BFR Rosewood laying out in front of my apartment complex with no signature! :eek: :realmad: Literally anyone walking by could have just nabbed it and walked off scott free as the walkways are not enclosed. :noplease:

You gotta figure it rarely has anything to do with the company. It's whoever is driving the package and dropping it off. If someone decides to leave the package, it's usually on them.