What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
I think I just made my most expensive (bass) guitar related purchase ever. I'm never going to financially recover from this. I won't spoil the suspense on what it is till it arrives so I don't jinx it.
Finally arrived. Custom shop Thumb 6 singlecut. First impressions, everything on it is perfect.

IMG-6217-1.jpg

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh word? Vintage ones are definitely a no-go, and the other Gibson options seem to be the 2016+ era, I don't know if the consistency is there quality wise.

'Birds are definitely a love or hate sort of guitar. Try out an Epi, which again they did a good job on these new ones, and if it "just works" move on to something nicer. I don't think there's a newer non-Custom Shop Gibson worth grabbing, but there are a lot of smaller more builders making them.

gclef

Reaction score
Wow. It's funny when you see you old posts.
This guitar turned out great! I am currently speccing another one with a trem.

My next purchase will be a strandberg of some sort. After spending some time with one, I am sold. I can't believe how much I liked the endurneck. It's all I can think about. Lol.
Well, wrong again!

My next purchase is completed and awaiting delivery in late September.

I ordered a katana artist gen3 on preorder. It's still 2.5 months out and I've already waited one so far.

My NEXT purchase may be a strandberg, or it may be an ltd eclipse with a floyd.

I can definitely say this though:
Besides cables, my rig is almost set.

Pedals are done noe that i have my gx100.

Guitars, beside the above mentioned are good expect for a pickup or two, treble bleeds and output Jack's.

It's a good feeling, to know what you want and to see the end of major GAS.

Alonious_Monk

Permanently Tired.
Reaction score
Was about to post about wanting a more organic Phaser to replace my digital sounding/intermittently working Boss Phase Shifter.

Then found, and scored a Mooer Orange Ninety Phaser on eBay for £14.

Latest posts