NGD: Bernie Rico Jr Vixen 7-String III: Gun Metal Gray (Photos Galore!)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's been a tough few months waiting for this, but as always it was worth it in the end. Behold!

17.jpg

09.jpg

08.jpg

07.jpg

05.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

30.jpg

g01.jpg

g03.jpg

g05.jpg

g06.jpg

BTW, you'll notice there are no strap buttons. That was my request since I'd be putting in my own DiMarzio ClipLocks. Also, a BKP is going in here but I just told BRJ in the beginning that I would install it myself :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Man ,What a beauty!!!
I am stunned , and that's not easy to achieve. Bernie knows how to finish a guitar ,and his solid finishes are the best I ever see. The gunmetal Grey kicks anything gray on the planet ,and it's you most beautiful guitar now! Awesome man ,hope you enjoy playing it as much as looking at it.

The Vol pot is amazing BTW ,it's fitting perfect ,and looks very modern.

Cheers man !. Please tell Bernie my appreciation and amazement of his work when you talk to him.

:wub:

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
:bowdown:

Gorgeous zimbloth, gorgeous... (the guitar, that is :))

Oh, but Seymour Duncan? Not Holydiver? :scratch:

Apex1rg7x

Agent of Chaos
Reaction score
Very cool Nick!! I love that color, it looks amazing with the ebony board and whats the deal, no BKP? :lol:

EliNoPants

Reaction score
pointy V's are usually not my bag, but that is pure sex, and gray finishes are usually kinda dull, but that one is so nice it sorta looks like he got the T-1000 to hang out on the body instead of using paint

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I see a lot of comments asking "why no BKP?". You guys know how I roll! I just decided I would install the BKP myself so I could get a free Duncan out of it ;)

Man ,What a beauty!!!
I am stunned , and that's not easy to achieve. Bernie knows how to finish a guitar ,and his solid finishes are the best I ever see. The gunmetal Grey kicks anything gray on the planet ,and it's you most beautiful guitar now! Awesome man ,hope you enjoy playing it as much as looking at it.

The Vol pot is amazing BTW ,it's fitting perfect ,and looks very modern.

Cheers man !. Please tell Bernie my appreciation and amazement of his work when you talk to him.

:wub:

Wow thanks man, glad you like it as much as I do. I was just on the phone with Bernie but next time we chat I'll let him know :)

:bowdown:

Gorgeous zimbloth, gorgeous... (the guitar, that is :))

Oh, but Seymour Duncan? Not Holydiver? :scratch:

Yep it's a Duncan SH6B. Meh, it will only be in there for a day or so :)

holy shit!!! congrats Nick. Absolutely stunning all 3

Happy new guitar day! :)

The gunmetal looks great man, killer finish! :yesway:

pointy V's are usually not my bag, but that is pure sex, and gray finishes are usually kinda dull, but that one is so nice it sorta looks like he got the T-1000 to hang out on the body instead of using paint

Thanks again everyone :metal:

jsousa

Reaction score
after chatting on the phone and fully absorbing the beauty in this thread ive come to the conclusion, like you assessed yourself, its fitting of a mercedes benz. FLAWLESS finish, and absolutely awesome guitar.

people....order Bernie Rico Jr guitars!

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Holy Crap!:eek:
I've got to swing by and play this thing!!!
Nice one Nick, you're not helping my rico Gas at all.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Holy Crap!:eek:
I've got to swing by and play this thing!!!
Nice one Nick, you're not helping my rico Gas at all.

You're always welcome to check it out Nick :)

oh my! :drool:

i think that was well worth the wait, now wasn't it?
that is kickass!

Absolutely. Luckily with Bernie the wait isn't too bad, just a few months, but it could have been a few weeks and it wouldn't have been easy on me ;)

after chatting on the phone and fully absorbing the beauty in this thread ive come to the conclusion, like you assessed yourself, its fitting of a mercedes benz. FLAWLESS finish, and absolutely awesome guitar.

people....order Bernie Rico Jr guitars!

:metal:

and what BKP are you going with this time??

I'm going with the Holydiver in this one. However I may ultimately put a Painkiller in it depending on a few factors.