NGD - Carvin DC 727, New member

• Thread starter Pooty Skills
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pooty Skills

Island Dweller
Reaction score
Hey guys, just joined the forum along with my newest guitar and first seven string, first custom guitar! I'm blown away by the playability and aesthetics of this guitar. Hope you enjoy the pics!

3460sj7.jpg

30jnp7t.jpg

33dfuir.jpg

33xbpyp.jpg

I've loved looking at some of your guys' beautiful guitars, lemme know what you think of mine!

PS: Some of you have likely seen this on the Carvin forum.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jason_Clement

Reaction score
Welcome to SSO ;) my purp beauty is almost in, and then the battle begins!

edit: also, your new guitar is still epic and beautiful! :D

Pooty Skills

Island Dweller
Reaction score
Ah, Jason. That purp 700 is gonna be a serious contender! The battle can now take place across different communities!

And thanks everybody for the compliments and welcomes! I look forward to expanding my part in the 7 string community

Mklane

Reaction score
Love me some Carvin. I might need a purple one next.

Jason_Clement

Reaction score
Looking forward to the friendly bet on who gets the nicest top. "Case of the Purps" has a tough one to beat, but the DC700 is not afraid :shred:
Did you go BBE Jason? :lol:

I forget the codes; I got blackburst front, sides and backs, but no body binding. I was gunna do a maple binding but figured it'd be too much :D maybe on my next build ;)

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice guitar. Lots of knobs. :lol:

Strange that they haven't started using OFRs on the DC series yet though, even though they're using them on the CT series. :scratch:

Vinchester

Reaction score
Congratulations! That's a very very lovely purple! And that birdseye maple fretboard is super classy as well. How do you like the passive pups?

My DC700 is due to be finished in early April too :D

Latest posts