NGD: Daemoness

• Thread starter Ramburger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
I used to own that one, sounded brutal with BKPs! No idea how the black winter sound, but that tech failed big time with the rings. Anyway, frets are not SS unless some refret work has been done!

Enjoy the beast :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ramburger

Reaction score
I used to own that one, sounded brutal with BKPs! No idea how the black winter sound, but that tech failed big time with the rings. Anyway, frets are not SS unless some refret work has been done!

Enjoy the beast :)

Definitely enjoying it, not sure about the refret work but Dylan mentioned they were SS when I asked him about the specs.

morbidus

Reaction score
Typically not a fan of white pick-ups but they work really well on this guitar. Love that top!

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
This is my kind of Daemoness! Cool, but not overly nutty inlay, snazzy body, and it all comes together looking super sharp. Very nice stuff, man!

Mangle

Breaker
Reaction score
One of these days I'm just gonna be casually walking down the street and some dude's gonna come walking up to me and go, "Yeah man, I just need a quick couple of hundred bucks and I got this here RIPPING SHRED MACHINE I don't need, how about it?"

HNGD! She's a beauty.