NGD: Dominion Of Versatility (56k, just no...)

• Thread starter Duraesu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Duraesu

Reaction score
So... the Jim Root Strat didnt last long on my hands, specially after finding a guitar that I was looking for a year and the guy being interested in a trade for the Strat. It was one of those "too good to be true" moments since it was exactly this guitar in this finish that I was GASing for. I could only breath when the guitar arrived and opened the package. Had do pinch myself a couple of times because I could not believe I finally had it! The discountinued japanese Jackson Mark Morton Dominion Signature in Wine Drunk finish.

I wont do any extensive writing about it because I dont want to bother you guys... Just gonna say its really an awesome and beautiful guitar, the body is smaller than it looks, feels like a Strat with a Les Paul layout, the neck is fatter than a typical Jackson but very comfy (at least for me), this one came with the Dimarzio Dominions! Oh boy do they sound sweet... Lets just say that Mr Morton and Dimarzio just hit the spot for me :) Some people hate the shape of the body but let me tell you that is very comfortable, I used to dislike it too until I understood its concept!

My fellow SS.org'ers, I think this is a keeper!

Ok, enough words for now. PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS!

Dominion1.jpg

Dominion2.jpg

Dominion3.jpg

Dominion4.jpg

Dominion5.jpg

Dominion6.jpg

Dominion7.jpg

Dominion8.jpg

Dominion9.jpg

Dominion10.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
HNGD, very cool guitar!

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Dude, I love that shape! And I love Jackson! I want one, too! Gimme gimme gimme! hngd

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
A timely coincidence that you both seemed to want what the other had. Congrats!
Throw up some sound clips if ya can!

rockskate4x

rockskate4x
Reaction score
Beautiful guitar, man! I'm not a huge fan of Lamb of God, but I've gassed for these ever since the first time I saw one. HNGD :hbang:

Duraesu

Reaction score
Although I'm a member since 2007 sometimes I feel a bit n00by... How do I write a review in the review section?? lol

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
I love that body shape I really want one of these HNGD