NGD - EBMM JPXI-7 Rosewood Neck

• Thread starter SevenStringJones
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SevenStringJones

Oh Billy
Reaction score
This past week my friend and I borrowed each others guitars and decided to actually trade. He's got my old Boden 7 and I got this beautiful beast. :agreed:

The build quality and wood selection for this is on par with my Mayones, but the Mayo plays better. Don't get me wrong, this guitar is an amazingly good player but the Mayo is just on another level.

I'm loving the stainless frets, 20" fingerboard radius, and almost everything with this guitar. The pickups will be replaced with a set of black water neo moderns I have laying around though.

Anyways, here are some pictures.

Dat sparkle...
pR48hFW.jpg

0A9xRmT.jpg

br1yLwo.jpg

m2LGt6Q.jpg

Vw9l2yN.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Atomic Kemper

Reaction score
HNGD and you are lucky man.

Never saw it in rosewood, I thought they only came in that one onyx model, but the XI-7 is like the best axe IMO. Literally. Only the Majesty is better, but that's like something in a rare league of its own, like a Sky guitar or something.

CONGRATS

katsumura78

Reaction score
Great photos and congrats on the new guitar. I always wanted a JP7 with a rosewood neck but missed my shot to order one. The JP15 just came in but is going back out, found something not right about it build wise. Very pretty mayones you got there too!

SevenStringJones

Oh Billy
Reaction score
HNGD and you are lucky man.

Never saw it in rosewood, I thought they only came in that one onyx model, but the XI-7 is like the best axe IMO. Literally. Only the Majesty is better, but that's like something in a rare league of its own, like a Sky guitar or something.

CONGRATS

I know a guy that knows a guy. :lol: A friend special ordered it with the rosewood neck because he's special or something.

Beautyfull! What made you decide to give the Boden away? I mean besides this beauty...:rolleyes:

Excellent question. I just connected with the Trooch more than the Strandy. Plus I have another coming, so I won't be without one for too long.

Really nice one dude! Rosewood necks are always awesome. Congrats and hope it treats you well. Killer Mayones too!

April is gonna be a good month for me. Got another axe coming yet.

You haven't even played it yet!