NGD esp ltd H-307

coldm51

Reaction score
To begin with, last time I owned an electric guitar was 5 years ago (7-str 6 years ago). I had to sell them in order to pay for college and what not. So this is a very exciting buy for me!

Recently moved to LA for an internship and on my way to and from work everyday is the ORIGINAL Guitar Center. I figured since I had nothing else to do I should check it out. Found this beauty there and knew immediately I needed to jump on it. It arrived that day and still had to go through clearance from the LAPD. So I put it on hold and came back no day later than the clearance. Sounded like a beauty. Coming in to buy it, I was testing it out one last time before the buy and a guy standing next to me knew the true value and significance of this guitar (since they aren't in manufacturing anymore). He tried to buy it off me for no greater amount than I was paying for it. Get out of here mannnn :fawk: And there's the story. Sorry for the rant but this is huge for me and I am happy to be back on the guitar game, especially 7's and on this forum!

Guitar came with:
- Very little ware
- EMG 707 neck & 81-7 bridge
- Custom knobs
- New strings
- HS case

$250 total for it.

Excuse my poor pictures...

Attachments

• IMG_4948.jpg
    IMG_4948.jpg
    747.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4942.jpg
    IMG_4942.jpg
    676.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4943.jpg
    IMG_4943.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4947.jpg
    IMG_4947.jpg
    687.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4946.jpg
    IMG_4946.jpg
    704.4 KB · Views: 84

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Great guitars! Such killer value too and the veneer tops were always really nice.

talon97

the ninja from hell
Reaction score
What a deal! you bought pickups and a case and got a free guitar :agreed:

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
You got an amazing deal there! I got to try one of these last year, and it probably would have come home with me from Guitar Center had I had the money at the time. Happy NGD!

Broken

The Quiet One...!
Reaction score
:hbang:HNGD!

I got a H-207 for same price like ten years ago. (Which reminds me,:idea: I should pull it out of storage and play it...)

AndruwX

The Irregular
Reaction score
What a steal! Congrats...
...but seriously, change those strings. :lol::lol: