NGD: First 8 Content (Who Brought the Ocean to the City?)

• Thread starter Robby the Robot
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Robby the Robot

The President Bits
Reaction score
So a certain someone, I won't name any names *cough cough Alice* was harassing me for a certain amount of time about a certain cherry pie bass I had. I toss and turned. Paced back and forth, even had this weighing me down at both jobs but then I finally caved. Now I have this wonderful beast in my possession, and I should say this is a fair trade. Thanks for the guit Alice! Looking forward to more trades in the future! Pics first then my feelings of the guitar. Warning, the weather has sucked here this week so the pictures are terribad, but I'll get better ones whenever I get the chance.

You mean there's a hat that matches this thing?

Probably the honeymoon phase for me but this thing is absolutely awesome. The moment I took it out of the case I fell in love with it. If you haven't figured it out this is an Agile Septor 827 in the Oceanburst finish. All the guitars I've owned over the years have been 25.5" scale, and the 27" scale on this neck is absolutely amazing and took no time to adjust to. The thing that has impressed me the most so far are the pups and how quiet they are. The bridge cleans don't distort, like at all. The neck pup cleans are almost bell like. They also handle distortion well all the way down to the 8th string. A pretty solid guitar if you ask me.

TL;DR: For my first 8, I think I have a pretty good guitar on my hands. Thanks for visiting. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Without a doubt my favorite of the Agile 8-strings...I love that finish! I do love my RG8, but every once in awhile, I do kick myself for not grabbing this one instead. :lol: Happy NGD!

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
Honey moon or not agiles are usually pretty kickin' guitars for the price.

I love the ocean finish they do, that on a maple board would seriously get me riled up. HNGD dooder.

Mukersman

Reaction score
nice guitar, but what I really want to know is what that hat is from.

Robby the Robot

The President Bits
Reaction score
nice guitar, but what I really want to know is what that hat is from.

hwl

Cleveland Indians New Era Black/Green New Era MLB Space Midder 59FIFTY Cap | Lids.com

benny

Ibanez RG Addict
Reaction score
That color is crazy, really pops in your better pbotos. Happy NGD! Was the second set of photos taken from a phone or camera?

Glass Cloud

Banned
Reaction score
Looks great. And is the exact guitar/finish I plan on getting for my first 8. Unless they have a higher end model on sale whenever I have the $500 to spend.

Latest posts